Chapter 2

He kissed me!

Oh god! What is he doing! He knows i'm dating Chandler! They are best friends! An here is the worst part... I KISSED BACK! What do i do, what do i do, what do i do?! I mean, i liked it. But i can't! I love Chandler.

We finished kissing and awkwardly just sat their for few minutes.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"I had to. Just to make sure i don't have feelings for you!" He put his hands up in defence.

"Well i don't know about you but i felt something." I mumbled under my breath, apparently not quite enough.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything!"

"Yes you did! tell me!"

"No!"

"If you don't i will kiss you again!"

"Fine! I surrender!"

"Was it that bad?!" he laughed.

"No! I said... maybe i... felt something in that kiss..." I trailed of playing with the grass and trying not to look into his eyes. "Did you?"

"Yes."

"But i'm dating Chandler! what do i do?!"

"We need to tell him."

"What no! he will be crushed! I can't do it! he is so sweet and i love him! you know that! how the hell could you kiss me?! even if you had to make sure! He is you best friend!" i started to cry a bit.

"Don't cry Casey. please don't" he stroked my back an i put my face in my knees. "leave me alone" i mumbled.

"But i can't."

"Why can't you?"

Because..."

"Because why?"

"Because Casey! I love you!"

-

Sam's POV

Het head shot up from her knees her eyes filled with some sort of emotion. I just don't know what. Goddamn it she's gonna kill me! Or kiss me. Or start crying. I don't know i need to learn how to speak woman. "C-Casey?" I reached over to her arm slowly not sure what she would do if i touched her. I barely pined her arm and she burst out crying. What the hell is she on her period or something?

"You okay?" she shook her head slightly.

"Well why not?"

She sniffled. "because i think i might love you too."