Chapter 4

(Before i start i just need to know if you like it. Please comment on your thoughts and vote please! Thanks! Ilysm!)

Chandler's POV

I stormed out of the room, glancing back at Casey running over to Sam. Really... What the hell!? My best friend and my first love snogging just the thought makes me queasy. For some reason i think this is my fault...

Casey's POV

I pulled Sam up to a chair to make sure and didn't pass out and shit. "You okay?" he laid back on the chair. "I see the light..." He gasped. "oh, shut up." I lightly nudged him hoping i didn't hit the places Chandler had hit him.

"Hey! Have a little sympathy please! Keep in mind that was my best friend out there pounding on my face!" I laughed a bit. "Okay so talking to him didn't work... how about you try seeing that he is madly in love with you." he put his fist on his heart and looked up at the ceiling dramatically when saying 'madly in love with you'. damn it... i am starting to see my possible feelings for him growing. i barely talked to him before, especially not alone.

I noticed some people starting to come towards us. now we are going to be in the 'spotlight' until something bigger than this happens. i hope some arson breaks out our whatever so we don't have to deal with it.

"Sam, i'll be right back."

"Wait!" He grabbed my shoulder and i spun around. "Yeah?"

"Um... Do you think you could... I mean if you don't have anything else going on... Possibly..."

'Out with it boy!"

"Do you wanna go out tonight?!" I was extremely taken aback. He asked me out, in the middle of a crowd, all eyes on us, after he just got the crap beat out of him. I have no clue what to say. If we do go out Chandler will kill him. But if i don't, Sam will get another girl and i will need to be forever alone.

"Yeah, that would be nice. And just where do you plan on taking me this evening?"

"Hmm... bowling and ice cream?"

"Sure. meet me at 5"

~

Its 5 and i just got to the bowling alley. I'm so nervous. I see Sam, damn he looks hot. "Hey beautiful!" It didn't take him long to realise i was staring. "Eyes are up here." He put two fingers under my chin to make eye contact. "Sorry." We both laughed. "don't be." there was a moment of silent, not awkward, just silent. "c'mon, lets bowl." he gabbed me hand and we got our shoes and walked over to a lane. i did it first. "shit! i suck at this!" i didn't get any of them down.

"Here let me help you." he came up behind me and touched my shoulder. He slowly brought his hand down my arm, sending shivers down my spine. "like this." he guided my arm and i got all. "thanks," i whispered and kissed him.as soon as i pulled away i saw somebody storming over to us. "hey!" its Chandler. "What?" I half screamed as Chandler grabbed my arm and practically dragged me across the bowling alley. People stared at us as we cut across their lane with angry eyes.

"Let me go!"

"We need to talk." he said as we got outside. i'm very surprised that he wasn't fumed. I was unsure though. "Um... Sure?" it came out as a question. "okay... i'm just gonna come right out and say it... i want you back. I really do. you are my whole damn life and i love you!" the words came out of his mouth and my jaw dropped. There was a moment of silence.

"Will you take me back casey?" he held my hand in both if his and kissed it.

"I... I... need to get back to you on that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean i need to think about this for a while."

"So our considering is what i'm hearing."

"Of corse i am." i giggled and a smile played on his lips.

"I'm willing to wait." He kissed my hand again and never took his eyes on me. i walked back into the bowling alley with him and i walked back over to Sam. Chandler went on his own to who knows where.

"Hey!" i said overly peppy.

"Hey." He went over and hugged me. i weirdly hugged back.

"Look i-" i started but was soon cut off.

"I want to know Casey, if you will be my girlfriend?" damn i can't take this. they both want me to date them! i'm not even that pretty! And this is really like two minutes after Chandler asks me.

"I'll think about it." i answer. I would normally turn him down gently, cause you know, Chandler has loved me so much and cares for me so much. but there is just something about Sam that is electrifying in a way. He is really fun to be around. when i'm with him i feel so stress free. So casual. Chandler is more romantic. i have fun when i'm around him but not in the same way as i am with Sam. When i'm around him i'm more calm and we just talk, when i'm with Sam i'm a total goof. But Chandler loves me so much, and i love him so much. Both make me happy but i can't have both!

(So who do you think Casey should end up with?! And also i'm gonna try to update, well, a lot! maybe once a day?)