Chapter 16

(I have some songs for this chapter:

Ungodly Hour- The Fray

Where The Story Ends- The Fray

Say When- The Fray

Enough For Now- The Fray

Yeah they are all The Fray but i was listening to them earlier and it really matches the feels between the relationship Casey and Sam have going on. so yeah... enjoy)

I struggled. "calm down you little bitch!" he said through his teeth. I started to cry. he touched me. "SAAAAM!!!" I yelled. "SAAAAAA-" i yelled louder until he covered my mouth.

"His isn't gonna help you know sweetheart, so i suggest you shut up." he threw me on the bed. I can't believe i am going to lose my virginity to him.

I shouldn't have come. Sam tried to warn me but no! i just had to go to a party! idiot!

He kneed me to try to get me to cooperate. tears streamed down my face and i tried not to scream.

The door was locked but somebody smashed threw it. sam! His eyes were full of rage. he balled his fists. Tears pored down my cheeks as i tried to struggle but he violently pulled me back into place.

Sam's POV

I'm going to fucking KILL THAT GUY IF HE DOESN'T GET OFF! OF! HER! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M GONNA KILL HIM FOR STARTING IT!!!

I ran up to him and sunk my nails into his back, breaking the skin, and causing him to bleed. good. i threw him off the bed. "calm down man! i'm was just having some fun!"

"Fun? Fun?! FUN?! YOU THINK THAT SHE WAS HAVING FUCKING FUN?! WHAT ABOUT HER!? I LOVE HER!!! SHE ISN'T A FREAKING SEX TOY! THATS MY GIRLFRIEND BUB! YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!!" I screamed and hit him in the jaw. i rammed into him sending him to the ground. I kicked him a few times before he fought back. he did have the weight and advantage but with my rage right now i probably an ten times stronger. he flipped over causing me to go to the ground so he was on top of me. he went in for a punch bit i blocked it. i kicked him in the groin and kicked him over my head. i shoved my fingers to his eyes. kicked him a few times more. he stopped fighting because the floor that he fell on wasn't necessarily 'soft'. After a while of using him as a punching bag i was done.

"Now you look at me." i said through clenched teeth. "i will give you five seconds to live, before i kill you." i wasn't really going to kill him... maybe. he limped towards the door and left.

I walked over to the little shaking lump on the bed that was casey. i touched her back and she flinched. she was under the covers and her face was completely covered. "Calm down. its just me." i whispered and kneeled down in front of her. "you okay?" she shook her head.

"Did he hit you?" She nodded. i pulled the blanket to reveal her face. there was a bruise forming above her eye and her lip was a little fat. Her cheeks were wet with tears. "Its okay. he's gone. there is nothing to be scared of."

She reached her hand and grabbed mine. she had a smile on her face so i did too. i'm happy to know that this didn't effect our relationship.

She scooted over and made room for me on the bed. i took off my shoes and climbed on. "thank you," she said. you could tell she had been crying just from her voice.

"For what?"

"For being there for me. You fought him. i saw the whole thing. i love you."

"I love you too." She scooted closer to me.

"Do you want to go home?" i asked.

"No, i'll just spend the night here. The party won't be over for a while. And i really don't want to face anybody out there. Right now its just you and me." she wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt hot tears on my shirt.

"What?" What? sam is that really what you came up with?

"I... i'm just so happy you came. I'm so happy i have you. I can't put it in words but right now all i can say is thank you and i love you."

"Really it was nothing."

"Yes it was. If you hadn't come in..."

"But if i hadn't left none of this would have happened."

"You needed to go to the bathroom. You can't help that. and i'm sure if you knew i was going to get raped you wouldn't have left." She brushed the hair away from my cheeks and kissed me.

"You know what i love about you Casey?"

"No. What?"

"How you're such an optimist about everything. even after what just happened you are still happy. That is why i fell for you."

"You don't get to choose who you fall for though. God chooses for you. and you need to try to find them on your own. It looks like you found yours."

Her head was on my chest and we both stared at the ceiling for a while as if star gazing. like there wasn't a party downstairs. Like we were the alone to people in the world. soon we both drifted to sleep.

(Why can't we all have bfs like that?! but anyway what do you ship? chasey or sasey? or whatever there ship names are. i need you guys to do that because i'm bad at it lol. but really who?)