Chapter 17

(Really guys if you don't start commenting i'm not going to update. i feel like i'm talking to a brick wall:( i spend a lot of time on this and i wish i could hear you thoughts. it makes me upset so if you don't start commenting i will not update:( it makes me sad but if that is what i need to do to get your attention than i will

Never Say Never- The Fray

All the songs from previous chapter lol)

Sam's POV

I woke up before her. i saw her tiny arm wrapped around my chest. i wish this moment would last forever.

I looked at the clock. it was 5. "casey." i whispered in her ear.

Her eyes fluttered open and she had a smile on her face when she saw me. then her face flashed with pain from last night. "Yeah." she said. She was still thinking about it.

"We should get going." i whispered.

"I don't wanna go home." she said shaking her head. she is probably scared or her parents and what they will think when they see her face.

"Neither do i. but we need to. Lucky your parents didn't check on you." i wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Okay, hopefully i can find a cover for this." she gestured to her face. That was now pretty bad.

"I still think you look beautiful."

"Thanks... and Sam?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." i chuckled. "this is the tenth time you've said that over the last 8 hours."

"But i do. i really. truly. do."

"So do i." i brushed the hair away from her face. "So how are we getting home?"

"Jared." she mocked. I'm glad nothing effected her too much.

"You sure?"

"Who else would we get a ride from? the guy who started to rape me?"

"Okay i can go find Jared."

"I'm going with you!' she climbed off the bed and fell on the floor.

"Shit i'm sore!" we both laughed and i help her up.

"Yeah well take it easy."

I used myself as a human crutch. i gave her a hoodie and she put on some sunglasses. she put the hood up and we went to go find Jared. it didn't take too long because half the crowd was passed out.

"Hey guy! you like the par- whoa Casey what happened to you?!" he tried to take the glasses off but she smacked him.

"We all leaving. now!" i said firmly.

"C'mon man! there are still a couple good hours left!"

"No! we need to leave!"

"But sam!"

Casey limped up to him, cleared her throat and grabbed his collar. She pulled him to her and there faces were about three inches apart. "Are you dunce or something? What is so hard to understand that i. want. to. go. home. and i am going home whether i need to break every limb you have till you drive me there." she let him go and leaned back into me.

"Okay we can leave." we walked out and got in the car. we drove off.

"What's with the sunglasses though? its still dark."

"No reason."

"Okay." he didn't dare argue with her.

First we stopped at Casey's house and dropped her off. then mine. i climbed inside my window and changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I tried to sleep for about an hour but i couldn't. i texted Casey instead.

*you awake?*

*yeah, i can't sleep.*

*me either:(*

*if i come will that help you?;)*

*maybe;)*

*lol if my parents weren't here i just might have.*

*what?! all i need is your parents gone?! curse them!!!*

*btw ilysm!*

*-_- why do you love me so much?*

*because your dreamy *hair twirl**

*so are you*

*and you're caring. And sweet. So so sweet<3 can i help it?*

*no. your a victim of love;)*

*lol*

*but you're sure your okay about tonight?*

*yes! i'm fine, he... didn't get too too far. thanks to you:)*

*thanks. so do you just want to just forget about it?*

*sure:) i should probably ungrounded by monday, parents are flexible*

*great, you wanna hang out them?*

*yeah! where?*

*hmm... a surprise;)*

*a surprise huh? Romantic;) i'm getting pretty tired tho, i'm going to bed. night bae<3*

*bae? Did you turn typical white girl or something?*

*no... night BABE.*

*night lol sweetyXD love you*

*love you too!!!*

I know what i'm gonna do for that surprise. its gonna be the best.