Chapter 14

(You guys didn't vote a ton or comment:( im sad but im still going to update. please try to do stuff though. i feel like im talking to a wall! do you guys want me to do that thing where i recommend songs? comment! )

Sam's POV

she is mine! all mine! finally! Thanks god she understands! i'm so happy i think i'm gonna explode!

"So what do you wanna do?" i asked.

"Come on!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the playground and shoved me on the teeter-totter.

"Um..."

"It will be fine!" she said happily.

"We're gonna break it."

"Ugh! what happened to that fun loving Sammy i fell in love with!?"

"Jenny crushed him."

"Well i crushed Jenny! so bring him back!"

"Fine."

"Happier!"

"Fine!"

"Better!"

She tried but it wouldn't move. "you know you need to move your legs right?" she asked. i did and i went up so she went down.

"Good." and she did the same. then me then her then me and so on.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"No, i did have plans with Chandler but i think i need to cancel. something happened between us and me and you are kind of..."

"Great. Do you wanna go out to dinner?"

"Sure. are you and Chandler still friends?"

"After what happened that night i don't think that night i don't think so."

"Don't let me get between your friendship. i want you to get along."

"I guess i could try."

"Thanks. I better get going, my parents must be worried." she got off.

"Okay, can i walk you home?"

"Sure, just leave me at the beginning of my street. no offence but my parents don't really like you."

"Well sorry, when they met me we were making out!"

"But your just so cute!" she pinched my cheeks.

"Grandma!" i whined.

"What?"

"Your embarrassing me in front of my girlfriend!"

"If you tell me how awesome your girlfriend is and i will stop."

"My girlfriend is the prettiest, funniest, awesomest, girlfriend out there, with the most swag." I cooed. "now will my girlfriend stop acting like an old lady?"

"Yes. and will my boyfriend finally kiss me? because i've been waiting all night."

"Your boyfriend would love to." I pressed my lips to hers and she quickly opened her mouth and so did i. my hands went to her hips and her arms wrapped around my neck. our tongues tasseled. the gap between us slowly closed. she ran her fingers through my hair.

After awhile she pulled away. she had a soft smile on her on her lips.

Was it even ok to call her my girlfriend? are we rushing into this? no. maybe. oh well. i know i wont have her forever so i might as well love her now.