chapter VI

Ever since i started i have come back a week early. This being no different, what is different though is every other time i caught up on the school work i would miss seeing as i didn't have a partner Pokemon, but now i worked on treeko's pokeball and training with them. Despite their young age, they are all quite strong. Especially seeing as its been three days and treeko has evolved into grovyle, even now though its stronger than usual.

At the start of the year after everyone obtained there partner pokemon and i was given the chance to work in the lab, they gave me a small red devise, they told me it was a pokedex but it has been modified a bit (well more than a bit now seeing as I've been working on it also). I have used it while studying the other students matches during and out side of class.

Although its impossible to get exact numbers of data it uses graphs and scales, I've looked at data of other treeko's, grovyle's, riolu's, and zorua's but nothing matches the power of my pokemon caught or wild.

I have come to the conclusion its because of me, well how i have befriended them, even the partner Pokemon of other students have slight differences but not as much being they were given to each students depending on the results they got from the test.

"Riolu use aura shere, grovyle knock them away with leaf blade" they followed each order impeccably, leaf blade cutting each aura sphere directly in half, sending them into the field. "Bone rush, leaf blade"they run at each other swinging and deflecting each others blows easily "well done guys, take a break when ever you want" but neither of them stood down. As riolu began pushing grovyle back, he slipped, grovyle seen this and went for the attack and riolu copped it in the chest, and hard, but thinking this was over was his first mistake grovyle slightly let down his guard after he attacked and was hit in the jaw and knocked back a few steps. They were both breathing deeply and staring each other down, then simultaneously stood up grinned bowed to each other and went to take a rest.

I hear clapping behind me "well done, truly extraordinary, only three days and look at them now"

"hello professor Dolan" i say as i turn around.

"Please, you must be getting tired of that mouth full, just call me sir at least"

"Okay pr.. Sir"

"Well other than that i have a surprise to show you, come on"

I looked at my pokemon who looked up at me and shrugged, then all returned themselves to there balls.

'I guess there tired' i thought to myself

I caught up to the head master, he opened the door and i followed him out

"dante this is zane, id like you to show him around and teach him what ever you no okay"

"Yes sir" hmm that is easier to say

"Hey how about a battle first up?" Zane asks

"Umm, i dunno i only got them recently and we just finished a long day of training they might be tir-" i was cut off by all three of them releasing themselves from there pokeball.

"Woah, what the?"

" guess not, oh sorry i made these so that they can enter and leave freely"

"Cool"

"So thats what you were doing at the lodge" the professor said, but as he did zane looked up to him quizzically "ahh, never mind. Ill referee"

Okay then here we go i guess, we both head to opposite ends of a battle field.

"Well who's up first" i say and grovyle jumps forward onto the field "okay grovyle your up"

"Okay so this will be a 3 on 3 match seeing as dante only has three Pokemon" professor Dolan calls