chapter XI

Everyone is back in the auditorium now, and both i and cara are sitting on stage with the other head faculty.

Professor Dolan rises and walks to the podium.

"Good now that everyone is here, we will begin. The winning contestants of the competition are cara and dante" he gestures for us to stand beside him. "They competed fairly and furiously, though dante technically one by default that does not make him any less a winner. But i would like to announce one thing, they are not our head leaders, well they could be but not because of the competition. Our head leaders will be voted in" every body began to murmur and speak to the people around them.

"That is enough" every one goes quiet. "Before we leave, i believe you have something to show us mr. Jackson" as he says that zane walks up on stage, and hands a recorder to the headmaster who attaches it to a cord that is linked to the speakers. "Now i want you to listen to this and think who else in this school will say and do as dante does in this recording, you will listen to this and you will sit quietly to think about it, then once you have an answer you shall come and see me up on stage to discuss who you think would do so. I myself nor the other facalty have listened to this, only these three on stage right now, yet i know dante and my assumptions are strong" when the headmaster finished, byron stands, but before he makes his way to the front "sit down byron i havent even played it yet, you cant argue the point if you haven't heard it" byron sits down and there were a few snickers and giggles passed around the auditorium.

When everyone is quiet the head master looks down at the recorder and plays it "Wait what are you doing"

"we want to win dont we if one or two people cant get up thats not our problem"

"No thats not what i am doing here, if there is a way to help someone i will, even if i am not in there favour i will still do what it takes to help them"

The recording stops, and everyone thinks. Slowly people began to leave,even byron stood up, but he was walking towards the stage.

"Sir..." Byron began

"Shhh" headmaster Dolan stopped him

"But si.."

"Shhh" he did it again

"I think...."

"Shhh" this time he looked at byron with intimidation in his stair, it worked.

Time passed and byron, alex, Courtney, and sasha were standing on stage ( oh great the four mean, stubborn, stuck up ...... people in the whole school and there here ) and one person was still sitting in the auditorium. Katrina i think her name is, she always stayed to her self, i have never seen her battle, she is trying to get all the starter Pokemon, and even she avoids me.

"Okay, now what do u four want" the head master starts, not noticing Katrina

"Well...." Byron starts again

"Hang on" zane says "what about her"

"Who?" headmaster dolan asks

Zane points "the cute girl in the corner of the first row

They all turn to Katrina "oh pardon me. forgive us, are you still thinking"

Katrina begins to open her mouth to talk but shut its quick and just shakes her head, she just wanted to watch what happens.

"Whats that doll, your gonna have to speak up, we cant here you from there, ..... or anywhere for that matter" alex says. the four standing before me start to laugh at her, and she slides down her seat a bit and lowers her head.

"Shut up before you get a matching eye like hot head there" zane threatened

"Enough zane" headmaster Dolan said