chapter XVII

Ursarings roar was deafening.

I stood up quickly, to quickly. the cable got caught on a root, and ripped down Causing a rather big gash to open up in my back. But luckily the claw stayed put, it would be a shame if i lost that.

I growled in pain from the claws recent attack.

"Its chow time ursaring. go get him"

It fired a ranged attack at me but i jumped to the side, pulling the claw in another direction, tearing my back open even more.

"Arrrggghhhh" it hurt so much, but im not going to let him win.

"Persistent are ya, hahaha, lets change that" he picked up his end if the cord and pulled a trigger, causing the claw to electrocute me once again.

"Kid, i work for a very powerful man, i am no poacher, i simply get the job done, catch pokemon, steal a pokemon, rob a bank, take care of garbage" he says that last one while pulling the trigger again "-find out information, investigate into certain subjects, eradicate vermin" again pulling the trigger on the last one.

"So this boss of yours? who is he? i mean, if your as good as you think you are, it wouldn't matter whether you tell me or not, i wont know soon enough right, well in a matter of speaking"

"Oh yes, although, if your as big a thorn as my colleague said you are, its best to watch you squirm and keep shut. your not getting squat from me punk" he pulls the trigger again, an holds it.

I have held back any sound of pain through gritted teeth, but now the longer he holds the less i can hold myself back.

A small squeak of pain escapes my lips, i look up to the sky and see the moon rising above the tree tops, its a crescent. something tightened inside me, not physically, well it was strong enough to be mistaken as such, but it felt different. Another squeak of pain.

Then it just stops, no noise is left, just confusion, time slowed down, until the first noise broke the silence, the cable fell to the ground motionless. Nothing seemed to move, no other noise, no indication someone else was here. did i do that? no cant be. am i dead. Wow, this is different, not what i expected death to be like.

No i cant be dead, my family need me, i just made friends. those men might hurt mum or alicia, the poacher could go after cara "arggghhhh" i groaned in pain from my quick movement.

No, im not dead, what happend then?

"What the hell just happened?" i look at the poacher as he talks, looking at his cable "how did that break, its not even suppose to create tension, let alone break. what did you do?" he growled

I just dropped back on my rear end in relief of the electricity no longer surging through my body. but the sudden jolt of my body hitting the ground caused waves of pain to erupt from my back.

"I said what did you do?" he growled ad began walking towards me

He was about two meters away when there was a quick movement then he was knocked back to where he stood before. "what in the world was that? what the hell did you just do to me? What! the hell! are, you?"

I sat there in awe, i had no clue what was going on

"Answer me!..... i said answer me! ursaring" that was all the command it needed, it launched off one foot but as it landed it stopped and began to move awkwardly, and half turn its body, then swing back the other way, bend over, then repeat. it was happening fast, it looked like it was having a fit or something. then there was a second brake before it was...... knocked backwards i guess, because it stumbled backwards as if something had hit it. but there wasn't anyone around. maybe it was like a kecleon or something. no they wouldn't be able to cut a line like that and still take out an ursaring.