Chapter XXIX

Chapter XXIX

I woke up back the dream state, feeling similar to the other dimension with the floating islands. But i didn't open my eyes, i could sense someone was around. I decided i will try to peak a look-

"Oh open your eyes already, i know you are awake- sorta- other wise i wouldn't be here right now" he snaps his fingers at me

"Honestly how would anyone find you up here, bother to look up here, or be able to get up here without flying"

"So its just you again! Are you going to swim through my memories again?"

"No. I do apologise for that, but it was something needed to be done. I should have taken more care and control of the situation though, im sorry"

"I dont even know who you are"

"Not yet, but you will. Wait dont get up" he stops me as i begin to sit up

"Unless you want to pull her in to your *dream state* as you have decided to call it, you must either relinquish her grasp of you, or stay where you are"

"Fine ill stay here" my reason more selfish than i would like him to know, i found it comforting that she has her arm around my waist

"Yes, yes, your little crush, now can we get back to the matter at hand, though here time has ceased, our time is still limited to your concentration and aura"

"My what!?"

"Your aura, have you not yet understood your powers?"

"No i just like to act dramatic when someone asks me a question, of course not, who is there to tell me i have aura, how was i suppose to know?"

"Okay, alright then, your lucky i have watched over the last centuries, my time did not have sarcasm back then"

"Excuse me"

"Bless you, now get up, without waking her please!"

I was far more than annoyed at this old man, so i stood gently pulling her up with me, and she slowly opens her eyes

"Argh, where are we, and who is that!"

"Settle child, my lords, show a tad some manners please, i know you have them, I've been watching You's for some time now"

"Pervert!"

"No, not like- ahhh, why must this generation be so difficult, you, you, why must you be so difficult" he points at me

"Hey i can be just as difficult as him!"

"Oh geez, now they fight over who wants to be more difficult. Look i did not intend for you to be awake, but he brought you here, and i still have things to share, so now dante, she will be in the loop of anything we share today. Now follow me!"

He steps off the edge and falls to the ground

Cara screams and we rush to the edge, to see him standing there unharmed and waiting impatiently for us.

"Well come on then"

"Are you crazy, i fling my self back to sit away from the edge"

"Oh please this is your "dream state"" he uses his fingers as air quotations "you'll get over your fear of heights don't worry" he smirks as if knowing that Cara doesn't know i am scared of heights despite the lengthy climb

"I didn't know your afraid of heights, i couldn't even tell on the way up here"

"why do you think i climb so well, the fall terrifies me, and this time i had somethings to worry about more than my self, i had to show confidence"