chapter X

After the first area there are only fifty or so left to continue this competition.

The rules you cant use your Pokemon to attack someone directly or to put mud on others.

The aim is to pass through the forest without mud or water on you.

"Go" the loudspeaker calls.

And we were off

We started but all of the blaze team had placed themselves between just about everyone and tripped them over when we started. I saw this and pushed the one next to me into the person about to trip cara then i tripped the one behind zane before he got the chance.

The first part was a creek with boulders and rocks to step across we had to go along the creek from the middle and close to the sides, the problem was figuring out which rocks were safe to stand on and didn't come to a dead end.

But what do you think i did when i finished my homework or duties, this was to easy for me.

I hear "oww" and a slash, i turn around and see clair sitting in water holding her ankle, and byron holding rocks. Thats when byron looked onto cara and threw the rock, i saw a piece of thick bark picked it up and took a baseball swing hitting the rock back towards one of the hotheads but he saw it and just stepped to the side forgetting the stones and fell straight into the water.

Byron didn't like that and cocked back his arm readying another rock, as he threw it at me i caught it but was now off balance and leaning backwards putting all my weight in one leg, but this dilemma was as easy as moving my useless leg to another rock behind me to steady myself. I put my arm back to throw the rock back but thought better of it, i was going to throw it away but riolu said it might help later, so i kept it.

Thats when zane's dragonair flew beside me and gestured me on, as zane called out saying the same thing, i notice cara and zane at the end of the creek already so i get on and we speed to the creeks opening. well that was easy

Now to area three

Aim is to get to the other side of the mud pit.

Down the centre is hourglass shaped rocks but they are several meters high, to get to the top you have to use the vines at the start to get up. You have to get on top of the rocks by the vines. Son no flying. or getting tossed up by Pokemon, etc.

Zane was about to climb the vines, then i got an idea.

"Zane wait, i have an idea. Cara chase hold onto the vine with me, good, now use gabite to grab the vines and fly us up to the rocks"

It worked. I begin to throw the vines back down, but before i could zane says.

"Wait what are you doing, we want to win dont we if one or two people cant get up thats not our problem"

"No thats not what i am doing here, if there is a way to help someone i will, even if i am not in there favour i will still do what it takes to help them"

Thats when zane pulls a recorder out from behind his back and stop recording "thanks for that" i look at him, with a clearly confused expression. "personal moral?" He asks, i leave it at that

Now to jump from rock to rock, hmm easy.

"Now its my turn, arcanine, luxio, come on out. Now get on them and they will jump us across. Dante you an chase go with arcanine, ill go with luxio"

Its a good thing arcanine is larger then a normal arcanine.

We were half way by the time byron and the hotheads show up.