chapter VII

"My boss has.... Encouraged me .... That i need to get those Pokemon, even that grovyle, though the price has now dropped for him, seeing he evolved and all, there is still big money on the line here. So whats it going to be, his pokemon are out, yours are dramatically weak, and the old man can just sit this one out or ill take his Pokemon as well. See with these balls it doesnt matter how strong it is or if someone else already owns it, this one will capture the Pokemon no matter what, and has a built in ..... Disciplinary technique just for that little bit extra" we can now see where this voice is coming from. The poacher walks out of the tree line with his houndoom, but both of them have bruises and cuts all over the visible parts of the body. Encouraged?

And i know exactly what he means by disciplinary technique, by the way scissors energy just changed.

"Leave them alone, and if you want these Pokemon you will have to go through me"

He smirks "gladly. Fire blast"

I push my Pokemon out of the way, and again stick my arms out to take the full hit but before i was hit someone tackled me to the ground and the fire passed right over us and into a tree behind.

"Arggh, what the hell, why is there always a little brat in the way. Well your little girlfriend wont save you this time, primeape karate chop, houndoom flamethrower"

"Use dragon breath" i hear zane yell, causing both primeape and houndoom to be hit by two separate attacks and knocked out instantly,"return" he calls before anyone could see what Pokemon he had.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BRATS, why won't you just roll over and die"

"Nidoqueen, shockwave" professor Dolan instructs, it was aimed at the poacher, which instantly paralysed him.

I sit up, still dazed. I look over at my saviour now that he's rolled off me, but i was wrong its not a he at all, but a she "Cara, are you okay?" I look down at her waist, she was burnt and the pain must have shocked her unconscious. "Professor, quick, Cara's hurt"

._._._._._._.

We take her to the first aid room and she was helped straight away, we also healed our Pokemon. And when we called the police for the poacher, we went ahead and asked for a ranger also and told him everything.

._._._._._._.

Its been two days now and she's still laying there in bed. Zane walks in the door.

"There you are, I've been looking for you. I wated to check how you are, i haven't seen you in two days" he whispers in respect for the sleeping Cara.

"Yeah i'm fine, thanks Zane" i manage a fake smile.

"Have you been here the whole time?"

I just nod my head.

He looks at me and Cara quizzically, but i pretend not to notice.

"So to my question, you can talk to your Pokemon?"

"Ahh yeah kinda" i try to make a quick answer.

"....... Could you tell me how"

"Oh sorry, yeah, well its kinda like telepathy. Because we have a strong bond we can speak without words."

"And they talkback?"

"Sorry what?"

"They talk back?" He looks at me quizzically again

"Oh, ah, sorta, they speak with feelings and images through there mind"

"Could you teach me?" "Yo dante, you there buddy?"