Chapter XXIV

"Okay class, i hope you have forgotten your silly little cookies and tea class because its time to man up for todays lesson. Today is a battle dome, teams. There will be red blue and yellow. Once in your teams grab three bandanas, one for you and two Pokemon"

I was placed in red team.

Pro, so was Cara

Pro, so was Katrina

Con, byron

Con, sasha

There was also a ghost type trainer and a steel type. Our team is looking pretty strong

Well i may as well try sort this team out.

"Come on out, riolu! Grovyle! If we choose our hands right we can win this" i tell Katrina and Cara "Cara how about you use..... Grandbull and espion"

"Got it"

"And katrina you use..... Charmeleon and blaziken"

"If your sure"

I walk over to the other to hear them arguing about who they should choose

"Why should i listen to you ghost boy, you dont even know who your choosing" the steel trainer says, i think her name is hannah.

"Well what do you think by.." Byron was to transfixed on staring deeply at his pokeballs "umm okay not byron, sasha what do you think" the ghost trainer rolan asks hoping for a helpful hand

"I dont care dork"

"See, i can choose who ever i li-" hannah began but caught her breath when i came over, she then started coughing due to choking on her own breath

"Hey guys-" i say "umm you okay?" Hannah just gives me a thumbs up and steps back "well anyway hannah i think you should use your scamory and excadrill" she nods as agreement, a little frightened towards me "Rolan, your dusclops and froslass should prove quite helpfull in our plan"

"How do you know what Pokemon we have?" Rolan asks

"I know a little more than that, but dont worry about that right now. Byron i think you should bring out your-"

"Emboar and damanisin!"

"Perfect, its good to hear you have a new Pokemon, i was stumped as to who your second choice should be. Now sasha-"

"I don't take orders from freaks!"

"No, i just suggest you bring out beedrill and golb-"

"And i suggest you shut your trap, just because you scare these to dips and the big Sasquatch here got lucky doesn't mean i have to do as you say"

"No one has to do as i say, but it all comes down to trust and judgement"

"But you see i don't trust you or your judgement"

"Just shut up and and listen to him!" Katrina screams "oh, ah im sorr-"

"What did you say mousey"

Then cara steps in front "she said shut up and listen, i know she said that one loud, we all heard her. Maybe the problem is you, maybe you have hearing problems, have you been checked out, ask next time you get checked for rabies"

"Well, ah, i..... Shut up, fine have it your way, get out here golbat, beedril"

"You could treat them with a little more respect and decency" i say

"I let them out, now get on with it or you can do this without me"

"Fine by me, sit out if you want, but how do you know its not a test"