1 first meet

It's Baekhyun's first day. He was a bit late cos  Lily is a little sick and he was afraid to leave her in the day care. But the teacher assured him that she will inform him if anything  happens to her.
Lily was her sisters daughter. She passed away when Lily was born so Lily was left to his care. His sister was the one who take care of him when their parents die in a car accident he was twelve years old that time his sister was nineteen and almost finished  in college. But she stopped her education and look for work just to feed herself and him. He also wants to stop going to school but his sister insisted  that he should go and finished school. His sister had suffered so much for him she works at a convenient store at day and at night she was a waitress at a bar.
    While he was in a deep thoughts about his sister he did not see the man in front of him and he bang himself to the back of that man.
    "Ouch" he said while holding  His glasses  to his nose.
     The man just look at him and continue to look at his phone.
    "Sorry" he said to the man and the man said " it's  okay. But you better watch where you are going from now on."
   Baekhyun was so shock with the way the man said those words. He seems angry with his deep voice and it's a little hard with the way he said those words.
He did not know that it was Chanyeol Park the CEO of Parkland. Chanyeol was a genius, he started his business at a young age now he is a multi billionaire. He is cold and ruthless what he wants he gets. Maybe it was because his parents force him to be something  He is not.
He was watching some business news on his mobile while waiting for the elevator to open when someone hit his back. When he turned he saw this midget who was fixing his glasses  on his nose. But the only thing that caught  His eye's were his lips. Those thin kissable lips. He wants those lips. But he held himself together.
When this person say sorry he can't  help himself to force to say something. And this person just stare at him.
"Are you not going inside?" chanyeol asked.
Baekhyun just stared at him he was handsome but cold. He didn't hear what chanyeol said.
Chanyeol  got irritated cos Baekhyun just keep staring. So he raised his voice and snapped at him.
"Hey! I asked if you want to go in.?"
Baekhyun  realized that he was talking to him.
"Me?" Baekhyun asked
"Yes, you. Did you see someone else beside us here." Chanyeol asked
Baekhyun nervously enters the elavator and stay far away from the person.
"What floor?" Chanyeol asked
"Huh" he said
"Top floor"as he realized the question.
Chanyeol then pressed the top floor button.
He was wondering what is his business on the top floor. His office the HR and his private room are the only rooms occupying the top floor.
When the  door closed he got a call from Chen his good friend.
"Hello. " he said
"Hey! Chanyeol guess what? Chen said excitedly
"What?" He grumbled
"Chennie if you have something to say and it's  not important just keep it to yourselves I'm busy and  no time for your nonesense."
He said
"I'm going home" he shouted and put an end to the call.
"What? Fuck! Hey chennie what did you say?" He asked
He just realized  that the call has ended.
Damn he thought Chen is going home.
Baekhyun just listen  as the man talked at the phone. He observes the man from the back. He was tall and handsome  He thought. As he was talking to the his phone he was smiling.
Chanyeol felt the stares from his back when he turned around he saw that the midget is staring at him.
He frowned and make a stern face.
"Do you always listen to the conversation of other people?" He asked
Baekhyun blinks as he realized  that the man was talking to him and frowning at him.
"No" Baekhyun replied
"It just happen that" he was thinking of a better response but he notice that the chanyeol was looking at him.
And he feels  hot at his stares. Chanyeol can't  help himself as the midget talks his eye's  follows the movement of those lips. How would those lips feels around his dick. They were both surprised when the elavator door opens. Without a word chanyeol get out so fast cos he might  regret if he stay for inside for another  minute.
Baekhyun just fixed himself before getting out. He will go to the HR for his job description his ID and some instructions.