8

The night was cold. It was pass ten when he arrived at the bar. Chanyeol was on his fourth beer and he can still feel Baekhyun's fingers on his lips. It's The first time he came here since the incident seven years ago. He had been avoiding this kind of place for seven years. But now he can't help it he has to evaluate his feelings and he has to try to forget that little shit. He don't want any complications or anything that disturbs his simple life.
He can see the girl from his side who is giving him the look examining him from head to toe. He just smile to himself if the girl only knows his preference she might run away from him.
He like this club coz this club don't discriminate. Every thing goes in here. He knew the owner, junmyeon he got acquainted to him when he was in his early years. This club was just starting then it was criticized for being a mix club. But now it seems that a lot of people are accepting the reality. He wanted to say hi to Jhun. But if he do he has a lot of explaining to do. Maybe next time.
He was preparing to leave when the center stage goes black and all the lights goes dimmer.
"And now ladies and gentlemen I have the honor to present to you our stars of the night." The mc said
"Darling" then a single person comes on, in the left side of the stage. The person was holding to a pole while showing his left leg.
"Honey" and then the person appears to the right side of the stage holding to a pole to but now he's showing his right leg.
"And now we have sweetheart." Now this person is taller than the two. He was leaning hi back to the pole and both his Hands are up holding on the pole. Then the lights went out again. He just don't know if the people are woman or gay cos they are wearing costumes and wigs. All he knew is that it will be a great performance. So he just sit there and wait till the show is finished before he leave.
The crowds goes quite and the first sound that breaks the silence was the intro of EXO's play boy then the lights on the stage was on again and the trio start to dance to the music.
Chanyeol was enjoying the show but his attention was caught by the performer on the right side he was the smallest of the three but his dancing skills are so smooth and so soft. The body rolls is just erotic as it gets. Then the light on right side and center turns off again so the one on the left side as to dance solo. The dancer was good. When he finished his turn his light was turned off so now it was the right sides turn to dance.
As expected the dancer was so good all the audience was so silent. When He finished dancing Chanyeol can hear the grunts from the audience. So it was not just him That was affected by the dance. His body feels hot. He was so turned on by that dance.
Then the final light was on the center he was Good dancer too. But this one is dancing on top of the pole unlike the other two who just swing around the pole.
When the show was over all the audience claps their hands and some are kity calling whistling and shouting for an encore.
Then the lights turns brighter on the stage the three was now holding a Microphone. They are wearing heavy make up and high heels. They are wearing body stocking. So they were all man or gays. When he see the one on the rich side he was immediately reminded of someone. He looks like someone he knew but he don't remember who.
Each of them speaks and thank the audience and ask the audience to return next week for another special performance. And when it's the person who caught his interest start to speak he was so shock on that tiny voice. He feels like he was just talking to him alone.
"Hi everyone one I'm babe. Did you guys enjoy the show?" He asked.
"Yessss" all shouted.
"Babe I love you" said the man near the stage.
"I love you too" babe replied laughing.
"Babe come home with me."said the other man.
" Hahaha" babe laughs
" I wish I could but not tonight dear." He said.
Chanyeol was turning red from those words spoken to honey. He don't like it
"Babe I'll make you scream if you go out with me tonight" another man said to him
"No dear you'll be the one screaming my name when I'll go out with you." Babe said laughing.
Chanyeol was so mad that he wants to drag babe out of that club. But he restrains himself. He was so affected with those interaction. He know that it was just a show but he really was so pissed. The three left the stage swaying their hips and giving flying kiss to every one.
It was the that Chanyeol stand up and leave the club. He has to leave before he destroy the place just to find babe.