10

It was around four am when he arrives home he snuggled to Lily's warmth.
At six am he wake up and prepares their  breakfast.
He Knocks on Gwen's room.
"Gwen breakfasts  is ready" he said
Then he go to their room and wake Lily up.
"Lily" he said
"Lily my bulily wake up"
Lily then opens  her eyes and gave him a big smile.
"Good morning baby" he said
Lily raised her arms up. Baekhyun knew that Lily wanted him to carry her. So he just pick the girl  up and immediately  Lily put her head on his shoulder.
"Dammy where is my daddy. " Lily asked
Baekhyun was taken back with Lily's question. This the first time that she asked this kind of questions.
"I'm your daddy and your mommy." He said
"But your my Dammy." She said.
"Yes I'm you Dammy. Da is for daddy and my is for mommy. You get it now." He explained to the little  girl.
Lily just laughed.
He was afraid that this moment  will arrive. For now he evades  to answer her questions how about if she asked  again what will he tell her.
"Let's  eat breakfast I cooked your favorite food. Fried chicken."
Gwen was already at the table when they go out of the room he kissed Gwen on the cheeks and so did Lily.
"Goodmorning teacher  Gwen" he said
"Goodmorning too"Gwen replied
"Good morning teacher Gwen" Lily  said
Baekhyun always call Gwen teacher Gwen infront of Lily so Lily will follow him.
"What time do you have to go the office Baek" Gwen asked
"Ten am" he said 
"I can still go back to sleep you know but today I'm excited so I'll just go early.
He said
"Why are so excited you started  working there yesterday hahaha" Gwen said laughing at him
" today is my official  first day so I'm a little excited  And nervous." He said
After they finished  eating he bathed  Lily and put her in her uniform.
"What did I tell you when you go to school? What should you do and not do.?He aske Lily  this is reminding her of her limitations especially in physical activities
"I should listen to teacher  Gwen always. And I should not play too much no running and eat my food on time. I know it all Dammy" said the little  girl.
When  Gwen and Lily was gone he cleans the kitchen and he puts the laundry in the Washing machine then he go back to sleep it's just seven fifteen  He still has two hours to sleep. He just put the alarm at eight fourthy five.
When he wakes  up he directly  takes a bathe and dressed he put his glasses on and headed out the door. He checked and recheck  if he closed the door.
He have thirty minutes to travel.
He never forget to go get food for lunch he ordered  The same food from yesterday except for Amy who wants spicy food today so he ordered her some rice and curry.
As he approached the entrance of the building he notice some crowds gathering in one corner. As he goes near them they stopped talking and look at him from head to toe. Then they continue  to talk.
He barely hear what they are talking about.
He just hear the Chanyeol's name and bad mood.
He wonders who is having bad mood.
When he enters the office  Amy's head was down looking  at some papers on her desk.
"Good morning Amy" he said
"Huh your early good morning  too". Amy said
"I buy rice and curry for you is this okay." He asked
"Yes it's  fine"
"Did you buy coffee for PCY " she asked looking  for the coffee
"Yes I have"
"Good good I think he needs  it right now coz he was destroying the building so early." She said
"What do you mean" looking at Amy.
"He is in a bad mood he keep on giving orders to the staff and every one he see he even ordered me to go home and put my feet up. Hahaha. He is going crazy. This will last for a week so keep your head's  up." Amy  warned her and to think that he has to deliver the coffee  to the man himself.