2

Chanyeol was irritated all he can think about is the midget that he encountered at the elavator. He really looks so pretty. His eye's the way he stare the way his lips movie. His skin looks so soft. He have to have him.

On the other hand Baekhyun realized  that this job is not easy as he thought  it was. He wanted  this job coz the time is not a problem  to the other job that he has and he can still spend time with Lily.
He was nervous, he thought. But he need this job.
He Knocks.
"Come in" said the voice form the other side
As he opens the door he saw a woman sitting on the chair talking to the phone.
She mouthed  him to sit down and he did.
"Yes. Mr. Park you said it's my decision and mine alone who to hire as my PA." She said.
"No. I don't  need you here Chanyeol. I can do this alone. I'll just inform you of the result." She was smiling while talking to this Chanyeol guy.
"Goodbye Mr. Park" and she put the phone down
Baekhyun  stand up again and greet.
"Good morning ma'am. I'm Baekhyun Byun. I'm here for an interview for the PA position." He said.
"Hi Baekhyun please call me Amy. No need for formalities. This is not a regular position anyway." She said
"Please take a sit."
" first of all why did you apply  for this job when you know that it is only for one year." She asked
Baekhyun  was stunned by the question.
"I need this job for the time is convenient for me. And the salary is good." He said
He was  hesitating whether to tell her his other job or not. But Amy stay silent so he was forced  to tell about it.
"To tell you the truth Miss Amy, this is my day job if ever you will hire me. I really  need this job. My daughter  is sick and I need this job so badly." He begged
He was not afraid to beg for lilys sake.
He can sense that Amy  is reading him.
"I can tell  that your desperate for this job Baekhyun. But my husband might  get jealous if I will hire a man for this job."
"I'm gay" he blurted
"Hahaha" Amy laughed at his bluntness.
"I know" she said
Baekhyun turned red .
"I can sense it. I just wanted you to tell me." She said
"Am I that obvious" he asked
"No your  not, but I can tell. I have a lot of gay friends  so I have this habit to study them."
"How old are? Baekhyun? Can I just call you Bae if it's  just us.? She asked
"You're hired  by the way" she said casually " really" Baekhyun face lightens  up when she said he was hired.
" thank you miss Amy "he said
"You just don't know how much this means to me"
"Just Amy. Don't  call me miss I'm married and going to be a mom soon." She said while touching her tummy.
"Ahhh. Really." Baekhyun doesn't hide his excitement anymore. And when he is excited his softness shows.
He remember his sister when she was pregnant  with Lily she was big. They just thought that it was normal. She did not go for check up before because they did not have enough money. So when she gave birth it was then he know that her sister was having problems with her pregnancy. Lily was born prematurely and her sister died of complication.
His eye's got teary as he remembers it.
It did not escape from Amy's hawk eye's.
"You have a daughter right  Bae?" She asked
"Yes. Lily is six years old."
His eye's light's up when he mentioned Lily.
Amy wants to asked more but she holds herself. She knows  in her heart that Baekhyun and her will be good friends in future. Baekhyun has this aura within him that pulls people to him.
"Okay when do you want to start working?" She asked. Actually she want Baekhyun to start working right now if he wants to she wants to eats pasta and delivery takes an hour.
"I can start  now if you want me to". He said
"Yes. I know it. I did hire the right  person hahaha." She said happily.
Baekhyun also laugh with her the uneasiness that Baekhyun felt before was gone. It's like Amy and him have known each other for a long long time.
"First order of business is food. I'm hungry my baby  is hungry I'm sure Mr. Park wants his coffee. " she said
"I want seafood pasta with garlic bread and you can have anything  you want. Mr. Park will have Americano."
" there's an Italian restaurant from accros the street and Starbucks. Just buy from there. Here's  the card. Keep it. It's  a part of your job now to prepare lunch of Mr. Park okay. She explained.
"Yes ma'am." As he salutes
Amy  just laughed at his actions.