7

As promised Baekhyun treats Lily to McDonalds. His daughter is a replica of his sister. But Lily has curly hair and her eyes are big and color grey. His sister Lillian has straight  hair like him and they have the same small eyes and same color, Brown. Lily also has a birthmark on butt checks. It is like a heart shape very small birthmark. As he remember her sister  don't have any marks so he knows  that whoever Lily's father also bears the same mark. Maybe not him but  someone  on his family.
"So are you still going to work at the bar tonight." Gwen asked as they watch  Lily playing.
"Yes Gwen.  I don't  have any intention to stop working  at the bar. You know that I need the money." He explained to Gwen.
" I know Bae. It's  just that  I'm worried  about you." She said.
"I promised Lillian that I will do anything  for her daughter like she did everything  for me. The doctor said that I have to prepare for Lily's operation. And it will cost  a lot."
Lily has a blue heart and it needs  an operation. That's  why Lily  is small for her age.
Gwen just look at her friend. She also has to work hard for her family. The only thing that she can help Baekhyun  And Lily was to share to them her apartment. Baekhyun insisted that he should pay for rent but she refused. She also takes  care of Lily when Baekhyun goes to work at night. At first her parents  was against  her living with a man but she did not let her parents affects her decision. She knows  that Baekhyun  was gay and he did not hide this fact to anyone.
Her thoughts were interrupted when Baekhyun called Lily.
"Come on Lily. That's  enough for today." Baekhyun  said.
Lily comes  running  to her Dammy.
"Dammy we will go back here tomorrow?" Lily ask him.
"No. Not tomorrow maybe next week. Is that okay for you.?" He fixed her dress and kisses her cheeks.
"Okay Dammy I'll bring rika with  me." She said.
"Sure we will  bring rika"
Rika is the name of the rikakuma stuff toy that he bought  for Lily on her fifth  birthday it was her favourite toy.
It was around seven when the reach home and Lily was tired and sleepy.
"Say Goodnight  to teacher  Gwen Lily." He said. Lily kissed Gwen on her cheeks and said good night. Then she go inside their  room.
The room has its own bathroom. But the kitchen and living room  they share it with Gwen. He  don't mind and so is Gwen. He wants to share the rent but Gwen refused.
So he buys groceries and do the cooking and the household chores.
"Lily go wash and change  your clothes." He said to the child.
Lily is a very bright  child she can tend to herself. But sometimes Baekhyun  worries about her. He wants Lily to enjoy her childhood like he and her sister  did, but physical activities for her is limited. She is a sweet child she always  kiss him and hugs him. 
He remember before Lillian  was the active  one. She can play all day long while he  can just sit in the corner all day.He was shy and timid  while his sister is loud. They live In a big house before he just don't  know what happened when his parent died all their assets were gone too. The lawyer told them that the bank seized their properties. Lillian tried  to fight the bank but what can a nineteenth years  old undergraduate can do. Instead of fighting a loss cause, Lillian find a job and work her ass for them to live. Lillian don't  want him to stop school so he just concentrate  on his studies he promised himself that he will take back what belongs to them.
His promise was gone when Lillian died. Because  He had another promise to fulfill. Lillian makes  him promised to take care and love Lily  like his own. And He did promised her. Now he is afraid  that he might  not be true to that promise  coz he can't  provide Lily the proper care that she need.
He has to really  try harder. The doctor  said that when Lilys body is ready for the operations  They have to do it as soon as possible. The doctor  gave him a year for that. The doctor gave Lily a maintenance to keep her heart beating and it cost a lot. And Baekhyun  has to save for the operations. How can he do both.
No matter what he  Will give his life for Lily  He don't  want to fail to another  Promise  He make.