5

Lust.
It was pure lust. Baekhyun was familiar with lust he encountered it many times from costumer in the club.
But he never thought that he will see it in his boss and the worst part is he also feel that lust to his boss.
His heart was beating so fast that it might burst from within. He can feel his face getting hot his body is getting  hotter and when Chanyeol's stares  his lips he can't help but stares at his lips to.
Chanyeol slowly lower his lips to Baekhyun's lips. The first touch was so soft that. The feeling of wanting more was so strong that he slowly kissed every corner of that lips. Baekhyun unexpectedly open his lips. Chanyeol take it as an invitation for an open kiss. He slowly parted Baekhyun's small lips with his tongue. The heat of his mouth connects to the heat of his groin. He was now rubbing his lower body to the smaller one.
Baekhyun felt that Chanyeol's  erection in his abdomen. That's  when his senses come back  to him.
He pushed Chanyeol and runs out from the office. He goes to the restroom and locked himself there.
He washed his face to refresh his mind.
He has to think about what happened. But all he can think about is the kiss.
Chanyeol was left stunned and aching.
He never thought that he would feel this way ever. He is an intelligent person and he knows what he wants and what he needs. He knows that Baekhyun feels the same lust that he feels. Baekhyun feels so good on his lips and on his body. If Baekhyun  hadn't  pushed him before, he has  no doubt  that they will be fucking right  now.
" Hahahaha" he was laughing  crazily. He was happy that he gets what he wants in the first  Try.
Baekhyun on the other hand was scared. He was scared of the feelings that he feels. This is new for him and he don't  know how to handle this feelings.
He avoided this feelings for a long time coz he has to take care of Lily. He has no time to feel this feelings.
For the first time in his life he don't know what to do. He was lost.