12

Chanyeol was silent. He was stunned. For the first time in his life he was rejected. The pain of rejection is slowly  creeping inside him. He wants to bring  Baekhyun back and tie him to the bed make love to him until he can't fight him anymore.
He walked towards his desk and sit in the chair.
The words Baekhyun said to him will keep him wondering  for as long as he doesn't know what keeps Baekhyun fighting his attraction to him.
Baekhyun mentioned that he has daughter. He wants to know how he became a father. Who was the woman? Is he married? There  are lot of questions about Baekhyun running in his mind. He wants to know everything about him.
He knew someone who does a thorough job in investigating. D.O
D.O is an ex marine. He get acquainted to D.O seven years ago.
He dials D.O number and on the second  ring he got answered.
"Hello kyungsoo.."
"Well well well. It's  The famous PCY. It's  been awhile Mr. Park. What can I do for you." D.O said
"Hahahaha why so formal D.O. Mr. Park is my father if you remember. Just Chanyeol."
He replied.
"Your father will kick my ass if he knew that we keep in touch for all this years" D.O said.
"I know. But don't  mind him he can't  do anything  anymore. Time has changed. By the way I  have a job for you I want you to handle this one by yourself and in secret."
"It will cost you a fortune  you know. I don't do field  work anymore. But for you I would. I will pay back the favor I owe you before." He said
"I will pay you don't  worry. But I want this job asap. Find anything you can about Byun Baekhyun. He is Amy's  P.A. I'll  send you the files  I have of him". He said
"What did this Baekhyun do to you. Why so interested. In this person." DO said
"If you see him you will know why" he said.
"Okay give me a week" DO said
"Thank you kyungsoo. I have to hang up now." He said
"Okay"
Then the line went off.
Baekhyun knew that he did the right thing. He wants to cry. He wants to go to Chanyeol and take back those word he said to him. He wants to feel wanted. And he knew that Chanyeol really  wanted him. But he has to deny all of that because of Lily. His daughter  Lily needs him more than ever. He has to clear his mind of what Chanyeol said to him.
When he enters the office Amy look at him, she was worried of what Chanyeol had done to Baekhyun.
"What does PCY  wants?" She asked
Baekhyun stand in front  of Amy's desk and look at her in the eyes. He was wondering if he tell her the truth or just ignore it.
If he wants to stay in this job for long time he has to tell  Amy  the truth. He needs Amy  on his side so she can understand what's going on.
He sits in front of her.
"He told  me that he wanted me." He said
Amy was shocked, she know that Chanyeol was gay but she never thought  that Baekhyun will be the one to bring him out of his shell.
"I rejected him." He added
She was again speechless. She shake her head and cover he face with her hands.
"Can I ask why?." She asked
"Are you not attracted to him"?
"I don't do relationship. I never been in a relationship before. This is new to me. Even though the attraction that I feel for him is so strong I will still reject him. My life is very chaos. I have to prioritise Amy. He is the first man to make me feel so wanted. But I have a daughter who needs me right now. I don't  have time for myself. My daughter comes first and always." Baekhyun said holding back the tears in his eyes.
"To tell you the truth Bae this is also Chanyeol's first. We've  been friends  since we were in high school and this is the first time that I know he admit to want someone. He never said that he was gay. But we know that he was." She said
"When Chanyeol and Chen were in college they had a huge fight. No one knows what's is it all about. Chen asked  Chanyeol if he was gay and he said yes. That's  the first and only  admission that Chanyeol made. Chen told me and lay. And ever since then we became more closer than ever. We never talked about it. We can tease him to people man or woman he just smile and say not my type. Always.". She said
"I don't  want to interfere in your personal  life but Chanyeol is a good man Bae when he cares for a person it will be forever. When he wants  something he will never stop until he get what he wants. That's  why he became so successful so early."She said.
"That's  what I'm afraid of Amy."Baekhyun said silently