6

Baekhyun  was still in shock when he enters the HR  office.
"Did PCY gave you a hard time". Amy asked him "did he asked you a lot of questions? I already told him about you."
"No he just asked me my name" Baekhyun  said
No he did not asked me anything, all he did was to look at me then shove his tongue into my mouth and I let him. He thought, but he can't  tell that to Amy. He just had to avoid Chanyeol  for now.
" Hey Bae  can you arrange this file then bring it to PCY  later."
Baekhyun get the file from Amy and start to arrange  it.
He wants to avoid  PCY but here he is arranging file for him.
Amy was observing  Baekhyun closely. She was wondering what took him so long inside Chanyeol's office. Usually  Chanyeol doesn't talk to his employees that much. When Baekhyun enters the room earlier his face was a little  flushed and his lips was swollen. If she has a dirty mind she will that the two did have sex.
And Baekhyun  was quite. He's  been looking at the papers without  doing  nothing to it. She can feel the deference  between  the Baekhyun before and the Baekhyun now.
Amy was one hundred percent sure that it involves  Chanyeol.
Even though Chanyeol never admitted  it that he was gay Amy and lay knew it before. Chanyeol never shares his burdens to them but they know when he was in pain or in trouble. And they gave him space. Chanyeol never had a steady  relationship all they know is he goes to the bar sometimes. He never shows interest in anyone, man or woman. But Chen once told them that Chanyeol  was involved in a woman before. She was older than him. It was very short affair it was to prove to his parents that he was a normal man. After the affair  the woman disappear and never been found again.
Time pass by and it's  already five pm. Baekhyun finished arranging the file hours ago but he was hesitating to pass it to Chanyeol's office. He was afraid that what happened before will happen again.
He can still feel those kisses.
Unknowingly, he touches  his lips. He can still remember the first touch of chanyeol's lips. It will forever remain in his mind.
His thoughts was Interrupted by Amy.
"Bae, it's time to go home".
"Give it to PCY  before you go home okay."
" Yes Amy. " he said. "Won't you go home now?" He asked .
" No lay Will be here later. We're going home together. I'll just sleep while waiting for him." She said.
"So I'll go home first."as he gathers the file for Chanyeol.
" Ahhh Bae, don't  forget to bring coffee  for PCY tomorrow okey and buy us lunch too." She said
" anything  specific"
" No mushrooms I can't  stand the smell of it."She said.
"Okay so I'll  go now. I have a date with my daughter."
" Bye Amy  see you tomorrow."
" Bye Bae"
As he stands outside the office of chanyeol, he wants to run away from that door. Away from Chanyeol.
But he has no choice but to pass the file to his boss. He has to show him that he can't  be bothered with what happened  earlier.
Now he remembers which side is the office and the personal room of Chanyeol.
His hands are shaking as he softly knocks.
"Come in"a deep voice answered from the other side.
He enters the door and notice that this room is big, not as big as his personal room but big. It has two couches on the center of the room, and Chanyeol desk was in the corner overlooking  the glass window, which you can see the entire city. His chair was turned around so he don't  know who entered  His office. He was so focused on the report in his hands. When he turns to see who it is his facial expression changed.
His frown turned soft as he see the person in front of him.
Baekhyun's head was down, so he never saw the change in Chanyeol's face.
"What it is?" Chanyeol  asked
It's  when Baekhyun lifted his head and saw Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol  was wearing  a reading glasses which makes him look cuter and softer. He can still feel the eyes on his li, s but he ignored it.
"Miss Amy said to give this to you." Baekhyun  said As he put the file on Chanyeol desk.
Chanyeol stand up and walks toward him.
He stand so close behind him that he can feel the entire body of Chanyeol. He can feel the heat of his body. He can feel his bulge on his back. When Chanyeol breathes, he can feel it in his hair. He can feel the goosebumps on his skin now. He feels trapped. He feels aroused. He feels something that he should  never have felt. His heart beats  So fast.
Chanyeol  on the other hand, enjoys  the torturing this midget. He smells Baekhyun's hair, and it smells like Apple and vanilla. He can't hide his excitemen,  and he softly rub so it on Baekhyun's back, he let him feel  what he was feeling.
"So Baekhyun, huh, can I call you Baek.?" He whispe, ed touching Baekhyun's ears
In Baekhyun's nervousness, he turned around so fast that he hits Chanyeol's nose.
The taller mgrabsrab his nose.
"Ahhhh. Shit." He said so loud
Baekhyun panic's and touches  Chanyeol's face, inspecting   His nose.
" I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, sir. sir I didn't  mean it. It was an accident." He said.
Chanyeol was now sitting on the couch with Baekhyun between  His legs, cradling his face while he continue to blows his damage nose, he can feel the soft air that comes out from Baekhyun's mouth, he can smell the coffee from Baekhyun's mouth.
" I'm so sorry  sir"  Baekhyun continues   to blow on his nos. His nervousness from before was gone. All he feels now is genuine   concern for Chanyeol.
Chanyeol. He remembered now. Chanyeol  was his boss. As concerned as he was,  he must not forget that Chanyeol is still his boss.
Looking into the the scene that they are now, Chanyeol  was sitting  on the couch and him in between  His legs, his hand cradling  Chanyeol's face, Chanyeol hands was holding  His wrist, and his mouth so close to Chanyeol's  mouth.
He wants  to touch Chanyeol's lips. He wants to feel if it is soft like when his lips touches his lips.
And he did. His fingers has mind of his own. He just found himself touching Chanyeol's lips. His fingers were tracing Chanyeol's lower lips.
Chanyeol hissed at the touch.
Baekhyun immediately  pulled away from Chanyeol.
" I'm so sorry, sir. I was  out of line. It will never happen again." He bowed his head and walked out.
Chanyeol  still stunned  by the touch. He remains seated and smiles as he realised   that Baekhyun was also attracted to him.
He has to think about  how to have Baekhyun.