9

Baekhyun was tired. It's already one in the morning and he is still at the club. The club tonight  was a blast. There are a lot of costumers who ask for him to sit at their  table but junmyeon the owner of the club restrict them to do that to avoid any problems. He only allow it on VIP  rooms. And it's  up to them if they go out with that VIP.
He is familiar  with the routine. He is not innocent  on that area. He did go out with a few VIP  on several occasions. He don't have any regrets coz it saved  Lily's life. If ever he go out with them he puts a lot of make up so they cannot identity  him if he is bare face.
Tonight though no VIP is requesting his presence. He was glad coz he is still adjusting  to his new schedule.
Sehuna and kaia are in VIP rooms so he is free to go home now. The three of them share a room they are close friends. He was older than the two but it doesn't show coz he is smaller  than them. He can still remember the time when he first join this club. He was so nervous. This is the place where his sister work so he is familiar  with it. But he is still nervous.
Junmyeon the owner was kind and supportive to them. To him especially coz he know that he is in a very hard situation. When he first approached junmyeon he was with Lily.Lily  was just two months old by that time
He just turned  eighteen that time. Junmyeon allowed  him to work at the club with Lily. He cleans the room the stages  fixs the costumes and and help the stars with their make up. Sometimes  He do laundry for them. As he works at the club he also join them in the dance practices. He and Lily became family with junmyeon. As much as possible  junmyeon don't  want him to work like the others.
Maybe he is destined to be ruined. Because when Lily turns one she got sick she turns blue. He thought  that Lily  will die that time. They discover that Lily  was a blue baby. She has a hole in her heart. Baekhyun cried like he never cried  before. That's  When he decided to be the star. But being a star is not easy he has to conceal his real identity. That's when he met kaia and sehuna. They are cousins they are underage when they first work at the club. So they just do the serving of goods. Both are orphans and been abused by their adoptive parents. So they decide do run away.
He on the other hand was doing back up dancing  to the stars and sometimes he do ghost  singing to them.
After a year he trains with kaia and sehuna. Junmyeon wants  to do show with the three of them. Because sehuna  was taller and more beautiful  than them she was the main star. Baekhyun  doesn't  mind coz they have the same salary his is much higher  than the two coz he works longer in the club.
When he thought that nothing will go wrong the club was raided. Fortunately junmyeon has friends from high ranking police officials. And the club has complete documents and they were not doing something  illegal.
But Lily was there when thay happen. He was so afraid for Lily. She was three years old by that time.
Baekhyun decided not to bring Lily at the club anymore. Even junmyeon and all the staff agree with him.
Maybe someone is hearing his prayer that time. He met Gwen. He knew Gwen is his sister best friend at high school. And Gwen was currently employed as a kindergarten teacher. Because his the room That he rent is close to gwens apartment he leave Lily there at night. He fetch her during the day.
That routine  lasted for two years.
He was force to live with Gwen when the owner of the room he rented sells her house.
He was doing great at the club. Although the dances they do don't  sell to the audience there are still people who watch them.
What he wanted was to forget what happened last year when Lily  was in the hospital for almost two weeks. He and Gwen take turns in watching  Lily. Even junmyeon and the other people in the club take turns in watching. The only problem  that he had was the hospital  Bill.
Junmyeon has no money that time coz he just make renovations  with the club. And Gwen lend's  him some money but still even the people  from the club gave him money for Lily  But it is still not enough. He secretly talked to junmyeon about the VIP routine. At first junmyeon  was hesitant with  his decisions.
But he already decided to this.
His first costumer was a foreign businessman who was visiting the club and he saw him doing their routine dance. He requested for him to accompany him in the VIP room. The man was at his late forties. He was kind and gentle. When he asked Baekhyun how much he would pay for him to spend the night with him Baekhyun gave him the exact  hospital bill of Lily. The foreigner laugh saying it was too much. And Baekhyun said that he was a virgin and he need the exact amount for his daughter. The foreigner gave him half of the money at that moment and the other half was given after they spent the night  together.
They had sex three times that time.
When Baekhyun wakes up that morning the foreigner was nowhere to be found he left the half of the money and a note saying that he had a great time with him. And there's an extra envelope which also contains money. When he reads the note again there was a ps. That hopefully Baekhyun will refrain from going out with costumer and it also says that he respects Baekhyun for being a good parent.
Baekhyun cried that time.
He lost all his self respect but the foreigner says that he respected him.
By that time He promised himself  that he will not cry again.