16

A week has passed since Chanyeol visited the club. His mood seems lighter than before. But every time he see Baekhyun. He has this strong urges to lock that midget in a room and have his way with him.
Baekhyun makes him think like a crazy mad man. All he can do is to avoid him at all cost. He was still waiting for D.O.'s report. But D.O has important case involving his team so he apologized to Chanyeol for the delay.
He was in deep thoughts when his door opens.
"Chanyeol my friend I miss you so much." His long time and best friend Chen is back.
" Hahaha chennie welcome back" while hugging Chen.
Chen is his only confidant.
"I miss you man." He said.
" why did you not inform me of your arrival so I could fetch your from the airport."
"Come let's have dinner my treat." He said
"Wait let me say hi to Amy. Let's invite her and lay." Chen said
" Hahaha I doubt that Amy will go. She' pregnant man and she is on bed rest. And lay is in Singapore. For a month." He informed him.
"Ohhhh that's great news I cannot believe it lay and Amy are going to be parents. Let me greet her first." Chen said
"Okay I'll wait here."
Chen go into Amy's room
Baekhyun was doing a report for the week when the door opens and a man enters he look at Amy desk but Amy is not there. She was on the bed sleeping.
" ah excuse me." The man said
" where is Amy " he said
Baekhyun go near to him and he whispered.
" she's sleeping." He said
" Okay I'll come back later." Then Chen go out of the room.
Baekhyun wonders who was that man and what does he want with Amy.
Chen go back to Chanyeol's office hurriedly.
"Chanyeol my friend, who was that gorgeous babe inside. He was beautiful". He said
Chanyeol did not like it that Chen  finds Baekhyun attractive. He was jealous for no reason.
" that was Baekhyun Amy's new PA. And he is off limits." Chanyeol was annoyed and it was evident in his voice.
"Why did you already take claim on that sexy ass.". He said jokingly he know that his friend is a possessive person.
Chanyeol just look at Chen  with a serious face. Chen know that face. Chanyeol shows  what he feels in his face. You can read him easily. And Chen knows that Chanyeol in front of him is a person in love. His pained expression is completely written  all over his face.
"So you got it bad for him".
" I never thought that I will see you fall for someone that bad channie." Chen  said
Chanyeol diverted  his look from Chen. He knows that he cannot  lie to his best friend.
"Did you tell him how you feel.? Chen asked  him.
He was quite for a moment and Chen let him be.
" he rejected me." That's all he said.
His heart is still suffering from the pain of Baekhyun's rejection.
Chen remained  silent sharing his friends agony.
Then Chanyeol got up and get his jacket and pulls  Chen up.
" I know a good place to forget" he said
"Hahahaha." Chen only laughs
" you remember junmyeon. He has this place where you can see beautiful  people." He said.
" I know you will love it." He said as he closed the door.
The call came unexpectedly. Baekhyun  was fixing his thing so that he can go home and prepare for tonight show when gwen called.
"Baek I  bring Lily at the hospital she turned blue again. This time she fainted too." Gwen was crying on the phone
" I don't  know what to do Baek."
This is the moment  that Baekhyun was afraid off. The doctor told him before that emergency circumstances might happen while preparing Lily for the operation.
"Gwen I'll be there. Just be strong. Lily is a though little girl." Baekhyun said
His savings  is not enough. For now he has to go to his daughter.
He Was a mess but he still remember to call junmyeon.
Junmyeon answer the call at the third ring.
"Hello. Yes Baekhyuna."
" Hi jhun  I can't  make it tonight."
The tears that he was holding from before are now slowly falling from his eyes.
" Lily is in the hospital  Jhun. I think this time It might be critical like the doctor  said before." He was trying hard to control his emotions.
"Oh my God. What happened?."
"I still don't  know anything Jhun Gwen just called me I'm on my way to the hospital  right now."
"Okay be strong  Baek. Lily will be fine. Don't  worry about the show just worry about Lily." Junmyeon  said comforting Baekhyun.
" thank you Jhun."
" I can take extra service. Book me some VIP Jhun I need extra income." He said.
" are you sure Baek. You stopped  long time ago. I can lend you some cash if you want to." Jhun  said
" I'm sure of this Jhun. I promised Lillian that I will take care of Lily. I will not break that  promise."
" thank you Jhun I know I can count on you."
"I'll call you later okey."he said
" ok Baek  I'll  visit tomorrow."
"Bye jhun".
He cannot imagine  life With out Lily. She has been anchor  when everything seems hopeless. The world seems so cruel to him and Lily but still he has to strong for his daughter's sake.