13

After that day Baekhyun try to go early as he can and delivers his coffee while he is still in his room. Baekhyun avoided him. And that makes him more angry.
At night he always go to the club. Drinking his angony to oblivion. But he still can't forget those lips that he wants to kiss at he same time he was looking for the person who caught his attention the last time. But until now he can't find him.
This time Chanyeol decided to talk to junmyeon. He has to know about the identity of this person.
Maybe just maybe his thirst for Baekhyun.
That night Chanyeol goes to the club again this time he ask for junmyeon.
He asked the reception if he can talk to junmyeon.
"Excuse me is Mr. Kim Around.? Can I see him now". He asked
"Just wait for a second sir I Will ask if he wants to see visitors now. What's your name.? The receptionist asked him
"Tell him it's Chanyeol." He answered
He waited at the bar for the receptionist to come back. While waiting his eyes were looking for someone but unfortunately he couldn't find him.
Baekhyun was in the dressing room with kaia and sehuna they are preparing for their weekly show. This time they will enter the stage individually and perform individually too. Sehuna will do lap dance to his person of choice in the stages. And kaia will do pole dancing with mix of ballet. While he will do a sexy dance while singing. This is the first time that he will sing in front of a lot of people.
"Are you nervous Baek.? Sehuna asked him
"Don't worry we have mask no one will know our face if we messed up. Hahaha." kaia laughed.
They all laughed at what kaia said.
Chanyeol was on his second beer when the receptionist approached him in the bar.
"Excuse me Mr. Kim He said
"Yes"
" please follow me."
Chanyeol then get up and follow the receptionist. They enter the VIP rooms. He is familiar with the VIP rooms from before. But now there are a lot of VIP rooms unlike before there are only two.
At the end of the VIP rooms is the office of junmyeon.
The receptionist knocks three times and open the door signaling him to enter.
If he did not know that junmyeon is gay he would thought that this person in front of him is a woman.
Standing in front of him is a small person. With long straight black hair. Big round Smokey eyes and lips red as blood. Junmyeon was wearing a white tube and a leather pants. And high heeled boots. On his chair was a leather jacket.
" well well Chanyeolie it's been awhile." Junmyeon said
Chanyeol approached junmyeon and hugs him tightly. And junmyeon pats his back. Junmyeon smelled like a peach and cigarette.
"Hi Jhun" he said
" you look great."
"It seems like you did not age at all. And the club is doing great." He said
"Please let us sit down. I been on my feet for hours and I'll be out later for the special show." Junmyeon said while dragging him in the sofa.
"So what brings you here I know for a fact that you hate this place."
" Hahaha" he laughs
" I don't hate it. I just don't want to remember things from the past. You know this place is a big help to me to accept myself. I know that it's hard for you to believe me but I miss this place."
"Really Chanyeolie you miss this place. Then why did you not come here even once.? Junmyeon ask him
" I been here Jhun. Not so much but once in awhile. And lately almost every night."
Junmyeon stared at him. Searching for truth in his words.
"I just don't have the guts to face you face to face. I'm ashamed of what I did seven years ago." He said
"Chanyeolie you know that it was not your fault. You have to forgive yourself. And move on." Junmyeon said to him
" I know Jhun I know."
"By the way I was here last week. You have this special shows. I see a lot of people are really enjoying that show." He said
"Yes we have it every weekend. We have the superstars to perform." Just as he said it he stand up and picks his jacket from his chair and wears it.
" Come it about to start. I almost forgot. Come on they are now starting." He said
Grabbing Chanyeol on his arms.
At the stage is sehuna doing a lap dance a person on the stage. He is in the middle of his performance. He was wearing a body stocking and a very short white skirt. And a black lowneck blouse. And he is still wearing the same mask and the same hair.
Junmyeon pulls a chair on the left side of the stage and he signal the bartender for the drinks.
"There are three of them before. Where are the other two." He asked wondering
"Tonight They Will have individual performance. That's sweetheart my youngest baby. He seem like the shy kind but mind you that one is the biggest tease. He said.
But Chanyeol's mind was not in th a performance his mind is on that person. His eyes still roaming for any sign of that person.
Then the music stop and the stage again go dark.
Then junmyeon was clapping his hand and so excited.
"The next one is babe this is his first time to sing on stage." He said
Then the sound of a piano was heard and the light was centered to the stage where there's a person playing the piano.
And Chanyeol was stunned to see the person he wanted to see.