//5//

What do they know? What did they find out? How did they find out?

I'm more than confident that they weren't there when that shitty divinity told me to choose my fate. I know for a fact that it doesn't have a phone, it can't have contacted me in anyway. Making it close to impossible that they "read a text message". I can't panic right now, what if they're talking about something else, I might accidentally spill everything. Calm, keep calm.

"What? What do you guys know?"

All three exchange glances before looking at me with a "that's pathetic" look on their faces. Lisa walked closer until she was beside me, that's when she whispered in my ear. "We heard it. You're not at fault, we just want to help you solve it."

"I don't know what it is you guys are talking about. Just tell me already."

The three exchanges happened then they led me outside the house. They look around and if they were trying to spot spies, when they couldn't find anything, the took a deep breath then,

"We know you like him, but he likes someone else right?"

Phew! That was close, but the question is , how in the world do they know - hear about it. I bet 10 bucks they were eavesdropping on my little convo with Alex. "Be more specific, I'm more than confused at this point."

For the third time, they exchange glances, sighs and mouthed between each other. At this point, I can probably predict their next moves.

"We heard you outside. We weren't eavesdropping, you weren't talking quietly either, so I guess it makes us even." Falynn started.

"What did you hear? Did you hear a lot?"

"Not much, all we know is that from the tone of your voice, you had feelings for whoever it was you were talking to. Lisa heard you say the word Maya, then the bits and pieces were put together."

After what I thought was half an hour of explaining, questions and answers, I found out that they did read my messages. The ones about Alex and Maya. They wouldn't talk on how they felt though, like they had something they were hiding. Don't get me wrong, I respect that they have their own opinions but maybe they should've done the same with my phone.

They apologized and I had to lie my way out of that thing they overheard. I walked towards the door and grabbed hold of the doorknob. I twist it but it won't open up, Lisa, Falynn and I decided to kick it down. Ana will be paying the bill since she didn't "have the heart to kick it down". She said, that "what is the door has feelings? You're just going to knock it down without knowing it's past." Sometimes, I worry about her. I told her we would talk to it nicely before we "nudge" it down.

I know I promised her, but I can't do that. This is the first time in a long time that I'm going to kick anything down. Ana stood about two meters away from me with her arms crossed, she was trying to look if we were actually talking to the door. The door. We mouthed three, two, one then we kicked that shit down. We heard screams so I thought we were robbed or something. That was when I saw Maya, Carrie, and Jenny on the floor with the door on top of them.

Only one thing came in my head when I saw that; they heard us. Most importantly Maya heard us. How am I supposed to explain this to her? I guess I'll have to wait... but...not too long. I still have my life on the line here. Stupid divinity-demon-creature thing.

We – Falynn and Ana helped the girls up. I couldn't do much because, the door was too heavy, I felt like my breathing rate is getting higher the more I move, so I took a seat in the living room. Jenny and Carrie didn't get hurt much, just bruised. But Maya felt dizzy so she said that she was going to bed early.