//6//

As it approached, they turned into goblins with sharp teeth and fa *rubs the entire sentence off* When they were given the potion, the humans turned into big, hideous... goblins? -Scratch that. Once upon a tim - *scribbles through everything*

It's Monday and we have a surprise test, how nice. Just when I thought the day was going to go my way for a chance. Nice joke. We have to write a short story on the evolution of Goblins using our imagination. That's kind of a big problem for me since all I can imagine is Lisa getting heartbroken by a jerk, Alex getting Maya and me dying with a blink of an eye. I have three days left to make a decision, and to top it all off, it's exam week.

Why am I like this? This should be easy, just choose the most rational choice. Living. It's too simple, there's just one problem: I have nothing to live for, which leaves me to love. It would be a good choice, I just have to avoid falling in love and I'll continue to live with people caring for me, there's also a problem to this: I'm already in love. I think it's what we might regret that hits us hard. But then again, do I really want to end up dying while eating ramen? No,

All my thought pile up, and before I knew it, the bell rang. I sped towards the boarding houses, avoiding contact with Alex. Guess I didn't go fast enough since, he managed to catch up.

"So how did you do?"

"On what?"

"The surprise tests. I don't get why we have to write about goblins, it's not like Gong Woo is going to show up out of nowhere."

How does he know about the K-Drama Goblin? Does he watch it? This catch-up just got a whole lot interesting.

"Don't get too attached Emma, you don't know what your final choice may be."

"Holy SHIT!"

How did she/he/it/the divinity speak to me just then?! Did it just, whisper in my ear as if I were in that all-crimson room again? Is it listening to me right now? I shake my head, trying to convince myself it was my imagination. Just my stupid imagination.

"What? What happened? Did I say something? Did something hit you?"

He asked me those questions as if he cared, like actually care, but if it was actually the divinity speaking just now, then I should flush my feelings out for him. He's into someone else already, and that someone is my best friend. My life is too much torture, first my family is dealing with financial issues, they used up their savings so that I could attend college. Then this shitty disease came to me, making it impossible for me to live long enough to make money for my family's life expenses. Then I meet this dick, who tells me to choose my fate otherwise I die. Alex likes Maya, Lisa is in a loophole and we need to pay for the fee for the house.

Everything's fine.

"Sorry. I just have this thing to do. I'm going to meet Maya there, I'll ask while I'm there."

"No! Don't. I already did, and even if you told her, she already knows. She said she heard you talking on the phone with me the other day. Remind me to never call you for personal purposes."

"Oh sorry, I can't help it. Whenever I'm nervous, I talk loud."

"What were you nervous about?"

Oh no. I can't tell him that I was nervous talking to him. That I was scared he might not like me because I can't keep a secret. If I was brave enough, I would confess to him right there, on the spot. But my wimpy mind decides not to.

"I was... nervous about...um... exams! Yeah, I was nervous that I might not pass one class, resulting me having to stay back for another year."

I hope he buys that.