//10//

I really feel like I've forgotten something. Something important like, as if my life was on the line. Everything was so blurry after last night's lunch, but I do remember something.

Cemetery. Alex. After Bio. Staff Parking.

Oh right! We were supposed to head to the cemetery to say a few words of our own; goodbyes, apologies and confessions mostly. I have Bio in about two minutes so I decided to head out quite early. On my way out, I bump into my best guy friend, Paul. I really don't know why, but he likes it better when people say his full [well almost] name. Paul Wan. Paul. I don't see the difference here.

"Hey Emma." He greeted me in such a deep tone, his face expressions showed it all. Something was troubling him, naturally, I got curious. I had to get him to talk somehow.

"Hey Paul. What's wrong?"

He looks up, revealing his phone on landscape mode. The theme song of Clash of Clans can be heard all the way in Russia for all I know, I got on my tippy toes to see the words "Defeated". Ah, he was upset his clans were defeated, but it still didn't explain the face he made. I feel like I've seen that face somewhere, I just don't know where.

"Oh, nothing. I just lost against this legendary player from China, I literally worked so hard to upgrade my men and yet I still lost." A small chuckle escapes my throat before my I put on a straight-face back on. "Fine, something happened. It's not you guys, it's just something I shouldn't talk about in public. Maybe another time."

Nodding as tie my hair up in a messy ponytail. As we walk to the staff parking area, we weren't expecting to see Alex. Or Falynn. Our heads flinched to the right as we began to see only the two people standing next to the pole. One was much taller than the other, both wearing a plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans. The small one waved at us enthusiastically, Paul Wan waved back as I unlocked the car.

"Where's everyone else?" I was quite disappointed that almost none of the girls who said they were going to come were here.

"They went first. They had to rush there for some reason so now, Paul Wan is coming with us." Falynn replies with an innocent face looking up to me. When I know she is being destroyed inside.

"Who's driving?" Everyone points at me as I get ready to get comfortable in the passenger seat. "Wh-what? Why me? Fal, why don't you drive. You know the way."

"Yea. But my licence got suspended."

"What how?"

"Drove beyond the speed limit and breaking a tree. The car was fine."

"You see, sometimes I wonder how you break all these very unusual things. You're going to be breaking yourself for all I know."

They all stare at me with Falynn looking down on her shoes. Black laced shoes. It got very silent, which was a bonus because it added even more awkwardness between us.

"I'm just kidding. Be careful though, get in the car. You boys get in the back seat, you too spoon boy."

A small giggle escapes their mouth as they did what I bossed them around to do. I can be bossy, but it doesn't make me a leader – just warning you. On our way to the cemetery, I noticed that everyone had prepared their own little gifts to give to Ella. The ones they didn't have enough time to give to; her 20th birthday gift which was supposed to be tomorrow, it's also graduation tomorrow. One thing in specific that caught my eye was a small piece of paper Falynn was holding. I had to concentrate on the road otherwise, I'd go the wrong way, I lose my directions.... or I hit and break everything but the car.

"What's that you got there?"

Her eyebrows lifted as though I'd interrupted her thoughts. She looked around with a curious smile until she finally figured out what I had asked her about. "Oh, this? Ella's acceptance letter to MIT. This second one is her acceptance letter to the Young Minds: Marine Biologists Academy and the last one is my own handwritten letter."