Second Battle Event: Stiyl Magnus vs Ichiya Kotobuki

"Wow Gray!! You look as stiff as a board!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Natsu was poking Gray in the face with a devious looking smile on his face while Gray began to look more and more annoyed.

After the maze event had finished, Gray had been moved into the stands with help from Mikoto and Erza on account that Stiffytoes's paralyzing venom would still be in affect for about 2 hours. And now, Natsu was taking advantage of Gray's inability to move.

"I swear Flame Breath...." growled Gray. "When I can move again the first thing I'm going to do is to smack you down SOOOOO darn hard!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Natsu began poking Gray in the cheek with a stick. "Watch this Happy! Sad....happy....sad....happy....sad...happy." Natsu began moving Gray's cheeks up and down to make it look like he was either smiling or frowning.

"NATSU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!!" Began Gray.

But before Gray could finish his sentence, a tremendous bolt of lightning blasted into both Gray and Natsu.

"Would you two just stop acting like little kids!!" growled Mikoto.

"Y-yes ma'am..." said both Gray and Natsu as their charred skin smoked like barbeque. "We'll behave...."

"Then again...." said Natsu suddenly getting back his devious smile.

Both Mikoto and Erza turned to look at Natsu with the demonic looks in their eyes. "Yes....?"

Natsu gulped. "Er....never mind."

"And now we will go to the second battle event!!" said the announcer cheerfully. "But before I go announce it, I think I will finish this delightful pudding Yajima made, which has been sitting here quite so-"

Suddenly Jason spun around in his chair again shouting "COOL COOL COOOOOOL!!" And as a result, his arm knocked the pudding straight off the podium and spilled it into the announcer's lap.

"Ummm......nevermind." said the announcer. "Apparently my pudding has been finished for me. So the 2nd battle event will be Blue Pegasus's Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki, vs none other then Cross Arcana's own Stiyl Magnus!!!"

"Wow!!" said Natsu jumping out of his seat and peering down into the stadium with his hand shading his eyes. "Mr. Priest guy's going to fight now!!? This'll be fun! Right Mikoto?....Mikoto?.....Hey are you alright?"

Mikoto's vision had suddenly blurred for a moment, and a black spark jumped from her bangs for just a fleeting second. "Urgh......yeah...sorry, I think the heat is getting to me."

"Here." said Elli flying down to Mikoto with Happy and Charle, all of them carrying a bag of water bottles. "This should help."

"Thanks Elli." Mikoto made to take the bottle. But all of a sudden, her hand started shooting out intense black sparks, tearing apart the bottle in her hand and spilling it on the floor.

Mikoto pulled back her hand in fright. "Wh-whoah! Th-that's never happened before....."

"Mikoto..." said Erza looking very worried. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"I-I think so....." said Mikoto looking at her hand, feeling slightly disturbed.

Down in the stadium, Stiyl Magnus looked up at the Fairy Tail end of the stands. His eyes narrowed when he spotted the situation with the water. "Hmmm......that doesn't look natural."

"Is there something wrong, Kabo?" asked Mato, who was once again acting as the referee.

"Oh, it's nothing." said Stiyl sighing into his cigar.