I think you guys know the drill by now 5-26-17

Only this time we watched the magic school bus. And then mythbusters. I wanted to watch the magic school bus and so did another boy in my class. So many memories. They used to play it on qubo (i bet you've never heard of that TV channel.) Then they took it off. Why??? They also played it in 4th and 5th grade probably. It does cover that field of science.  And if you have never heard of that show and are past 5th grade then go look it up because its amazing. I still like it. Then in third period which is art I got to watch the eighth grade dodgeball tournament. Why? Because she had a homeroom of 8th graders and my grade at the same time. Awesome. We actually get to do it ourselves Tuesday. Tip: do not let your locker get messy. I cleaned out half of it today I'll to the other half Tuesday. Okay I'm sure you know the rest. Movies. And even more movies. When we got home we watched Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone. And I have a question. Is it appropriate to let a seven year old boy watch it? It probably was fine I mean it's only the first movie. My moms not letting him watch the second one. Trust me he'd be scared to death. Funquest I'm going tomorrow with my friend. We messaged each other for an hour. Then my family and I watched the movie for two hours and thirty two minutes. So sorry for the late blog but at least I have something to share with everyone. Its so late like almost ten so byebye.

Bye everyone, Madaline