I'm still awake

It's 2am now, and im not sleeping. I'm not tired either. (Considering I didn't go to bed half past 4 last night...) I feel like watching pals craft, but im tired of my devices. (Btw, I set my bedtime to nine am.... The reasonable time people are up... Wake time is 12pm)

I could read.... But I don't feel like doing that. (A physical book!) So what is there to do at two am? Sleeping, reading, and watching yt are out. (Even if I might go back to watching after this)

I mean, I am talking to someone in the twitter gc rn. (Hi cookie... She's not reading this) But who wants to listen to me at this hour? No one.

I totally did not say that I totally wasn't turning into a demon monster thing.

I also totally did not tell Cookie that I was making her turn with me....

And I totally did not make her my evil servants and bow down to me....

Nor call myself master.....totally not heh....

Huh, I'm actually tired now, what do you know?  I'm going to take advantage of that, and I shall be sleeping, dreaming of how I will make an evil demon cookie army to bow down to their master. Muhahajahahaha!!!!

Please..... Get some sleep..... Do better than me......

Now, where's my stabbing knife?

Muhahajahahaha!!!

😈Madaline?😈