stop freaking out im here 6-17-17

First off sorry for not posting. I've been watching lots of old YouTube videos and I've ran out. I think I'm done with this whole YouTube thing. I haven't checked YouTube yet. I've been gone all day. (More on that later.) Anyways want to hear about today? Good because that's why you're here.

So we went to a museum today. Not telling which one. But it had lots of science things that were cool. Then we went to the pinball part of the museum. Yes an early fathers day gift. But there's more to come. I don't feel like going into detail because its 9:40. I need to have time to watch YouTube. And sleep. I woke up at eleven and we were gone all day.

YouTube

I'm going to tell you about my discovery while I was away. This may seem pretty obvious but a murder mystery animation and a murder mystery video seem very similar. Just watch.

Animation

First of its so good and funny lol. I loved it. But a few days ago I discovered the video of what they took it from.

Video

Do you see how similar they are. I don't know where they get Corl's part from but I don't care. I really hope that's the right video because it wouldn't load. I hope the internet isn't going in and out again. Please no. Maybe that's just Wattpad. I'll check the thumbnail after I'm done so I don't end up abandoning this blog. Though I'm almost done anyways. I didn't watch any of their videos today so I just had to chose an old one. And you'll understand when I come out with another part fangirling over something or other. So night!