R.I.P Fletcher

So my dog, is super sick and has a lot of things wrong with him, so he's being put down. We saw him before he had to go. It's kind of funny that he went before my other dog, who's fourteen. Even before he went he was still wagging his tail. Well my mom and one of my sisters are watching the process. It's just shots. Two shots. I cried a decent amount. I'm really sad that he's gone.

And now we're at dairy queen. They say ice cream fixes everything. And there's a subway next to it, and a McDonald's acrros from them. Lol.

Next comes the "ceremony" or remeberance I guess.

Fletcher was a good dog. He was always energetic and wagging his tail. The stillest he was before he went to rest is whenever we would pet him, and he would sit down, but still move his head around. He was a golden retriever who never retrieved anything. He will always be remembered by everyone who knew him. Rest in peace Fletch, rest in peace.

I hope that wasn't to sad. I'm not the type of person who stays sad for a long time. I'll be fine tomorrow hopefully. I also hope that these blogs aren't getting to sad. I will be doing another part on a topic that tends to happen in schools a lot next and duscusing how to prevent it and all of that. Anyways people, I have to go. Bye.

And one last thing. If Fletch had a grave here's what I would write on it:

'The golden retriever who never retrieved.

Fletcher M. 12 years.
Rest in peace.'