Fire!!!

A fire started outside our house today. I don't know what to say really. Everyone's alright. In still kind of in shock of what happened so let me tell you about the rest of my day.

So actually woke up at six am this morning after struggling to go to bed at one. Yay. And i basically was playing on my phone and kindle until one fateful hour, a grilled cheese sandwich came. The perfection, the beauty of it, and a gobbled it all up. Best grilled cheese ever. That was almost my day until the fire.

Okay, I have to tell everyone something now, before everyone gets really confused by this next statement. I hurt my knees. Which is why I'm sitting on the grass right now. Whenever I tried to get out of the house, I missed the stairs completely, (it was only two steps) and fell onto our concrete sidewalk.  Now it hurts to put pressure onto my right knee. Or walk. I can still walk btw it just hurts to. My knees hurt right now but I think I had sugar and feel like bouncing off the walls. Now I don't. Gtg so see you.

I'm sorry to anyone who thought this was real. It was just a joke. I got some pics of the sunset and it looked like the trees were on fire. And with the late post of this chapter I don't think anyone fell for it. Everything is true, only when I hurt my knees I missed the steps to our garage. Anyways cheer up because I'm perfectly fine. Bye!!!