It's been a while|Changes.

Hey everybody! It's been a really long time, hasn't it? It's been a month since I wrote anything. I guess I just got kind of lazy and I didn't feel like writing. But, I'm back and better than ever! There should be a schedule of what I post and when at the end of the chapter.

I hope no one thought I was dead this week. I just slowly disappeared off of all social media. That comes with a reason. Last week I got the flu and I missed an entire school week. So, I was trying (and still) to catch up on my work. But, that's not the only reason. Because I was on my phone so much last week, this week I was almost sick of it. And I had other priorities. (Like my little brother's birthday.) When I did go on my phone, it was mainly watching YouTube. (On the side I read some chapters and messages.) I just needed some time to myself and not have to worry so much. I hope you guys will understand.

Also, it's nearing the end of the school year. That means that I have to take several huge standerized tests that are about 50-60 questions. So, I'm more focused on that. My first one is in two weeks. It's the writing one. Which is basically language one day, and the two days I have to write an essay. The rest are in May. (Four more) I think I have two tests in the same week. So, don't expect me on too much until school is over.

Enough about school. I need to talk about some of my books.

The Pals Fans Stick Together: It's a great book to talk about the pals... That's the point. I think I'm going to update that weekly. It'll be a collection of all my thoughts of them throughout the week.

Pals Fanfictions: I'll have days to write about them. I think I have three. Nothing more on them.

Other Fiction Books: I'm thinking about posting some of my original books that I made when I was starting out. Would you guys like to see those? I'm still probably going to post them either way, I just want to know that if my general readers I have as of right now will read them.

This book: My plans for this book is to have a set day to update, but, I also want to update whenever something interesting happens in my life.

I also have to discus the weekends with you. Yes, I may update my books then (I haven't made the schedule yet), but most of the time I'm going to be offline unless I am bored. My phone has a downtime option, which means that I won't receive any notifications. That's going to be set for every weekend. I want to spend more time in the real world.

I spent some time thinking up a schedule so here it is:

Monday- The Pals: High School
Tuesday- My biggest dream
Wednesday- What if the pals. . .
Thursday- Every 13 years
Friday- Orphans
Saturday- The Pals Fans Stick Together
Sunday- Blogs About My Life

And yes I just told you the title of my two fiction books, and yes they will be released this week.

And the schedule will go into effect this Monday. And I will stick to it.

Now that all the serious talk is over let's see how well you know dates. (This could have something to do with me, or it might not. The purpose of this is to throw you off. Hehe.) What happens (or happend) exactly a week from today? Leave your answers in the comments and good luck. No cheating!!!

💜Madaline💜