#8

The next morning, something happened that I really couldn't predict. Probably because I was sleeping.

Yuto was laying with his arm around me, when the door to him and Yan An's bedroom was opened and I was basically dragged out of bed, by no one other than Hui. I guess he came back, when he found out i stayed the night there.
- Hui,you're hurting me..
I told him as he dragged me out of the room. He dragged me all the way inside his room.
-how could you?!
He sort of yelled at me. How could I? The question was how could he judge me? He broke my heart first, and Yuto was the one that would fix it. I really thought so. But I also believed he would fix it and keep it good. I found out that I loved Yuto. I was sure.

But Hui being like this, really surprised me. I thought he didn't even care. I just thought he was bitter because he thought I got over him right away. And I thought he got over me too. Because the other day I saw him and Hyuna being affectionate.
- do what?
I asked him, I wasn't really sure what he meant. Because I felt like I had done a lot lately.
- I though you loved me! But you're just going from one to another?!
He screamed at me. I didn't even know how he knew I was still here. When did he even get back here?
- what the hell? I thought you still loved me! But you don't. And I don't love you. Not like before.
I told him, and pulled my arm out of his grip. I wouldn't let him ruin me again. I didn't need him anymore.
- I do!
He yelled back. Well it was too late. I still felt something for him him, but when he broke up with me, I wanted to die. And the only one I knew could be there for me was Yuto.
- too bad. Because we will never be together again...
I told him, and ran out of his room.
I ran outside, and was thinking about calling my driver, when Wooseok suddenly sat down beside me on the stairs. I didn't even notice him coming outside.
-aah
I kind of screamed.
- that's usually the reaction girls have when they see me
he said, and smirked. This boy.
- did you hear the fight?
I asked him, ignoring his cockiness.
- I think everyone did..
He said, and looked kind of sad. I didn't really think Wooseok would be the person to go after me to see if I was alright.
- Yuto..?
I asked him. I didn't really want Yuto to hear it. Because he knew things was still weird between me and Hui.
- I think Yan An is talking to him in his room.
He said, looking uneasy.
- you know. Yuto is my best friend. But I really do approve you. You're cool.
He said, and playfully hit my arm. I just laughed, and put my arm around his shoulder.
- you're pretty cool yourself.
I told him, and he laughed.
- I know I shouldn't ask. But who would you choose? Yuto or Hui?
He asked me. It was a hard question, but I did feel he had the right to ask. And I knew the answer.
- All this time, it was right there.... And.. I would... choose Yuto.
I confessed. Because I was sure.
- great! Now we can be best friends too!
He said, and took of the shades he was wearing, and put them on me.
- my token of our friendship
He said, and I couldn't help but laugh. This guy was never boring. I remembered the first days I hanged with him. He was still funny and kind of inappropriate.
- damn, I'll guard these with my life!
I told him, and we laughed together.

Then their frontdoor opened, and Yuto came running out.
- Seunghee! I'm so glad you're still here. I'm so sorry, I really didn't know he would come back!
He told me, looking really stressed.
Wooseok told him to just the fuck sit down with us. Yeah he did really say fuck. But I found it really hilarious.
- i wouldn't leave you like that..
I told Yuto, and stood up, and walked over to him. I gave him a hug. I really needed to be close to him.
- yeah I'm gonna go inside now. But seriously, seung, it was nice chatting with you.
Wooseok told me before he walked inside again. Damn. He even gave me a nickname.
- seung? I like it
Yuto said, still hugging me. I kissed him, and we broke the hug. I still got the butterflies from the hug and the kiss.
- what happened? I didn't hear all of it because I was sleeping so heavily.
Yuto asked me. To be honest I didn't know what to say. Because I really didn't understand what happened.. Hui just appeared, got mad at me, told me he still loved me. But I didn't want him to. Because I had decided. I really loved Yuto more. I just didn't realize it at first.
- Hui.. but you don't have to worry.
I told him. He looked a little mad. And then sad. All while looking at me.
- hey.. stop it. I choose you. Ok Pokémon?
I told him, and he laughed like crazy at my lame joke. I actually laughed myself at it. Because to be honest I found it really funny myself.
- I didn't know it was possible to love you more than I do, but I was wrong..
Yuto said, still laughing. I did love him back right? I started to feel my head was getting heavy.
I also noticed my arm still hurt. But I couldn't show Yuto it. Because I didn't think Hui meant to hurt me. Not the real Hui.

I turned around, and walked over the road. I kept walking on the pavement. And Yuto followed me.
- are you trying to say you want to take a walk?
Yuto said. He followed me.
- I think so. I feel weird..
I told him. And then passed out on the ground. But it wasn't on the ground. Because Yuto caught me.

I woke up later that day. At least I think it was later. I realized I was in the infirmary. The nurse watching me, took my hand as soon as I opened my eyes.
- you stupid girl..
She said. I really didn't like this nurse. She was the one that didn't give me something for the pain while fixing my almost healed bullet wound.
- get the fuck out.
I told her. I kind of surprised myself. I didn't really like to swear. But I guess after all that happened to me, I felt like I had the right to.
The nurse got up from her seat, and left the room.
Moments later, Mr.Hong entered the room. He looked really stressed. He sat down on the chair beside the bed.
- you had me really worried..
he said. I felt sorry for him. Actually for everyone. I was always worrying everyone around me.
- I'm sorry.
I told him. I really meant it.
- don't be. Never be sorry about it.
He told me.
He left after that, not before telling me to get better. Apparently I had a fever. That's all.
When I was about get up from the bed, someone else walked in. I didn't want to see that person.
- how are you?
Hyuna asked me. I didn't answer her. I just looked at her. Did she really care?
I still wouldn't talk to her, so she left.

Finally the only person I wanted to see walked in. He sat down on the chair, and smiled at me. Then he kind of laughed a bit.
- hey, that's rude.
I told him. But I found it amusing that he would walk in and just laugh.
- did you know I really like romantic dramas?
He asked me. I nodded. And I understood why he laughed. I started laughing myself.
- damn Pokémon, your so weird.
I told him. He just smiled, and took my hand. Because I understood what he meant. I was the girl that suddenly realized that I liked the right guy. And he was the one who caught me when I fell.
- I really like you.. Yuto.
I told him, and felt myself blushing. He leaned in on my face, and gave me a light kiss.
- I really wanted to take that walk though.. lets go where no one can recognize us. When you get better.
He told me.
- only if you buy me ice cream.
I answered him.

AN: ok so I read my own fanfic maybe it's a little too fast and dramatic. But Hui once was my Bias. But I was wrong. And I don't think it's bad.