#11

*Yuto's pov*
Seunghee had won. I was really proud. When they said SUNGHEE I was a little confused, but then I remembered it was her stage name. I kind of liked it. It was like she was a new Idol, and that she had never been in Prism. I guess that was what she was going for.
We expected Hui, Hyuna and E'Dawn to be at our dorm soon. We had ordered pizza and Jinho made a cake. Most of us didn't even know he could bake. They obviously got alcohol too, but I didn't want to drink. It would just make me sad, because Seunghee wasn't here. It felt like forever since I saw her. The last time was when we went on a walk. And.. being on the rooftop. I was kind of embarrassed by what we did. I had never done anything like that before.
Finally they came. I was planning on eating pizza and go to bed. But I heard a familiar voice.
- omg Hyuna I can take my own jacked of.
I heard Seunghee say. And then I heard E'Dawn laughing.
- But you are still shaking!
Hyuna said. Why was she shaking?
They entered the living room. And the boys kind of shouted congratulations. But I stayed silent. I only looked at Seunghee. I could even see her shaking from where I sat. I didn't know if I could show her any affection in front of Hui. But he could see us staring at each other, and he laughed awkwardly.
- aren't you gonna welcome your girlfriend? Didn't I teach you better?
He said. It really surprised me. And the rest of the boys. But then they all started cheering kind of.
- ya shut up. I'm getting water, I'm so hot.
Seunghee said, and went out of the room.
- she is hot though.
Wooseok said, making me hit him on the shoulder. He just laughed really hard at it. I decided to follow Seunghee to the kitchen.
When I got there, she kind of jumped on me. But she was so light that I could hold her.
She kissed me, and I placed her on the kitchen counter. It was really nice, finally getting to be with her.

We kissed a lot, but I got embarrassed so I moved a little backwards.
- hi.
She said.
- hi.
I said back. She looked really good, she still had her outfit from her performance on. She noticed I was checking her out.
- it's not too red?
She said making me laugh. She was so cute.
- nothing can be too red on you.
I told her, and she giggled. She did look very hot though. But I didn't think like that. She was still red in her face from her performance. I got her a glass of water, and she thanked me with a kiss.
- did you like my performance?
She asked me. I loved it. It was like she finally got to be herself. I told her I loved it obviously.
We decided to go to the living room and join the others. They where all looking at us when we walked inside.
- Kino peeked at you.
Wooseok said. That idiot. I didn't know what to say, and just laughed awkwardly.
- Kino-ah, that's really inappropriate.
Seunghee said, but laughed. Kino did look really embarrassed. I sat down on a chair, but Seunghee was still shaking a bit, so she didn't want to sit.
- Hyuna, can you join me to the bathroom? You have to help me, I'm sweating.
She said, and Hyuna got up, and they left.
I decided to go up to Kino's room to find her some sweats. They where about the same height.

*Seunghee's pov*

When we got to the bathroom, I finally stopped shaking. I relaxed a bit more. Hyuna had some makeup remover wipes, so I used them to wipe of my sweat.
- you're burning up seung!
She said, and suddenly started washing of my makeup. I kind squealed because it startled me. I had actually never shown the boys my bare face. But it guess it would happen some time.
- ahh pretty!
Hyuna said, making me laugh.
- I think we need a girl talk Seunghee.
She said really serious, making me kind of scared.
- wae?
I asked her innocently.
- you and Yuto.
She said. Oh no. I knew Hyuna.
- so did you sleep together?
She asked me. As expected.
- ahh no shh.
I hushed. Kino could be eavesdropping. Ah that boy.
- but you want to?
She asked me. Of course I wanted to. But at the same time I didn't. He was still young. But yeah. I just nodded. She laughed.
- did you sleep with Hui?
She then asked.
- yes.
I said, and I kind of felt ashamed for some reason. Suddenly someone nocked on the door.
- it better not be you Kino!
I said and opened the door. It was just Yuto.
- it's not. But I could go get him if you want.
He said, making me laugh. But I really hoped he didn't hear what we just talked about.
He handed me some clothes. They actually looked about my size.
- it's actually his clothes too. I'm gonna leave now..
He said a little awkwardly and left.
- do you think he heard?
Hyuna asked me when I was changing clothes. I didn't really mind her seeing me, she was my girl friend after all.
- I don't even wanna guess.
I told her. When I finished changing, we went back to the living room.
- Kino, why are these sweatpants so tight?
I asked kino.
- they're not tight!
he yelled, making everyone laugh.
- wait where did you get those?
He asked me.
- I went to your room, me and Hyuna went through all your stuff too.
I told him, and Yuto just looked at me and smirked.
- ahh no you didn't!
Kino said looking stressed.
- Yuto was the one eavesdropping, not me!
He said stressed. Did he really? Did he hear what I said.
- hey, I was in Kino's room getting you clothes.
Yuto said. Thank god.
- so you didn't go through my room?
Kino asked me. By now I was sitting on Yuto in the chair. It was kind of room for both of us, but I had one of my legs on top of his. He put his hand on my knee. Damn I wanted to cuddle with him.
- I'm actually kind of curious about you room now.
I told kino. He told me not to go there. I wouldn't of course, but it was funny to taunt him. I just laughed.
- can we drink now.
Hui said. He looked a little irritated. E'Dawn jumped up and went to the kitchen. Suddenly the door bell went of.
- ah the pizza is here!
Wooseok said, and went to open. My stomach growled. I had only eaten chips that day. Yuto laughed at me.
- I'll get you Pizza.
He said.
- no I want to sit here with youuu
I told him and made a cute face. He smiled at that.
- I'll get everyone pizza.
Hui said, and disappeared quickly.
- now you can kiss
Hyuna said. Of course she would say that.
- do you like to watch Hyun?
I asked her jokingly, making the boys laugh. I realized I hadn't really talked to all the boys yet.
- Shinwon, did you miss me?
I asked him.
- yeah actually.
He said. I smiled.
- me too
Kino said.
- you better have kinuu
I said, and laughed at myself. It was still funny.
- it's not funny
Kino said, making me laugh even more.
- it is.
Hongseok said, and the rest of the boys agreed.
- I want to drink now.
Kino said and looked so pissed.
- your not old enough.
Jinho said.
- Hey, Hui lets everyone drink here.
Kino said, and went to the kitchen, probably to get something to drink. I laughed at Jinho failed mom moment.
- I guess I'm the only one who's not going to drink.
Yuto said.
- I don't even like to drink.
Yeo One said.
- I do.
I said. Well to be honest I had only done it a few times. Yuto kissed my cheek, making me blush.
- don't drink too much.
He said.
- that's so cute.
Shinwon said, and Hyuna agreed.
- ahh he's so cute.
I said and giggled, making the remaining people in the room laugh.
- ya!
Yuto said, but he looked kind of happy.