#13

I woke up the next day, feeling dehydrated. It was weird because I used to drink a lot of water before going to bed. Oh well.
I tried to get out of bed, but i was pulled back by something on my wrist.
My hand was tied to the bedpost.
- I'm not letting you out of that this time.
Someone said. A very familiar voice.
- Uehara?
I said, as I looked around me. I couldn't be. I was back at the hotel, in Japan.
- did you have a nice dream?
Uehara asked me, and laughed in a creepy way.
- is this real?
I asked him.
- of course it's real.
He answered me. No. It couldn't be real. I got away.. didn't I?
- no. This can't be real.
I said. Had everything been a dream? Yuto.. and my debut.. hui breaking up with me..

- you're right. This right here, is not real.
Uehara said. I noticed something on his head... it was blood. And it wouldn't stop gushing out of his head.
- wait.. what going on?
I asked him.
- oh, this? Don't you Remember? You killed me.
He said laughing again. What was going on? I'm sure he didn't die... I couldn't have killed him.
- then why can I see you?
I asked him.

After that, the scenery changed, and we where standing outside the hotel. Uehara was standing in front of me, looking down at something.
It was me... I was lying on the ground, with a lot of blood around me. What the hell was this?
- what's going on?
I asked Uehara, freaking out.
- this is why you can see me.
He said.
- wait.. am I dead too?
I asked him.
- now you get it. You made it outside. But nobody would help you.
He said, and sat down beside my dead body. He turned the head, showing another bullet wound in my scull.
- this is why nobody would help you. You where already dead.
He said, and got back up.

The scenery changed again, and we where now in a cemetery. a couple where standing beside a coffin.
Wait.. mom? Dad?

- let's continue.
Uehara said, and we walked over to my parents.
- is this my funeral?
I asked him.
- yes.
He answered.
- but... where is everyone?
I asked him. It couldn't be. Nobody came?
- they where too busy with their schedules.
He said, and actually gave me a sad look.

Suddenly we heard someone calling my name.
A person was running towards us.
As the person came closer, I could see who it was. Yu Xia?
- seunghee. You have to wake up!
She yelled. What?
- wake up seunghee!

- seunghee, please wake up.
Someone kept saying, but now everything was dark.
- I can't, I'm dead.
I said. It was like something was blocking my eyes.
- what? Just open your eyes.
The person said. So that's why everything was dark. My eyes where closed. I opened them, expecting to still be in the cemetery, but I was back home .i knew it was a nightmare... it couldn't be real..
But the question was... did I really kill Uehara?
- did you have a nightmare?
Yuto asked me. Could I tell him about it? No. I couldn't tell anyone. Ever. But I had a few things to say to Mr. Hong.
- yeah.. a dog was chasing me.
I said.
- that's... well, you're ok right?
Yuto asked me. I was far from ok. But I was also totally ok. Because he was here. I had to try to distract myself from what I just witnessed... well, dreamed.
- yes. Im fine. Did I scare you?
I asked him.
- kind of. You where crying and breathing weirdly.
He said.
- don't worry.
I told him, and kissed him.
- so.. yesterday.
I started saying.
- what about yesterday?
Yuto asked me.
- I'm curious.
I said.
- wha.. about what?
He asked me, suddenly getting nervous.
- did you want to sleep with me?
I asked him. He did act like it for a second yesterday.
- what?
He asked me.
- don't "what" me. Did you want to have..
I started saying, but Yuto stopped me by putting his hand over my mouth.
- don't say it.
He said, and eventually removed his hand.
- why not?
I asked him.
- because.. it's embarrassing.
He said, making me laugh.
- come on... we can do it now if you want to..
I told him. This was hilarious.
- ahh, stop it.
He said.
- do you want to?
I asked him.
- well, yes.
He confessed. I really wanted to do it too. Because I loved him.
- let's do it.
I told him.
- no.
He said.
- why not? I've heard it's even better in the..
I started to say, making him cover my mouth with his hand again. I licked his hand so he removed them.
- I'm joking. I gotta get to work. New songs to write, new dances to learn. And let's not forget, avoiding my former group.
I said.
- wait.. are you still.. are you still scared of them?
He asked me, kind of hitting a weak spot. I could feel my eyes getting watery.
- I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked you..
Yuto said and put his arms around me.

- I just don't get it.. why am i so afraid? It's not like they can do anything to me that they haven't already done...
I said. It was my own fault. I had to toughen up. I had more power than them now. People was already starting to sleep on them. I guess I stole their shine. But I didn't feel bad about it.
- I will always protect you. Do you want me and Wooseok to scare them?
Yuto said, making me laugh. I just couldn't imagine them being scary.
- hey don't laugh!
He said, but he was laughing himself now. I loved this human. And I couldn't help it. I placed a ton of kisses on his face, and got out of bed. I only had half an hour before my driver arrived.
- do you need a ride home? My driver is loyal as fuck. He wouldn't tell anyone you slept at my place.
I asked him, as I pulled on a hoodie and jogging pants. I didn't bother showering, I had dance practice all day.
- yeah, thanks.
He answered as he got dressed too.
- I love you
He suddenly said, making me blush.
- I love you too.
I said and kissed him.

After dropping off Yuto, my driver headed for the Cube building. I suddenly got the feeling that something bad would happen today. I didn't know why, because my life was better than ever.

When I got inside the building, I suddenly spotted Ilhoon. And then Sungjae.
They where back?

AN: I had to read the first book to remember what had happened. andksjdlalala you know?

PS: I'm sorry for those who doesn't like the sexual stuff, but I think I'm keeping it innocent enough. I don't really like too much of it myself✝️