Chapter 4 - The Kiss

-Chapter 4-

-Jerome's POV-

This can't be happening. Not to Mitch.

As I turned to put the medicine away, something in the cabinet glinted and caught my eye. I raised my eye brows, shuffling some of the things to the side so I could get a better look.

I was horrified to what my eyes were seeing. It was a razor, point sharp and still crusted with red liquid. It had been used recently.

I grabbed it and slowly turned around, facing Mitch. His eyes widened when he saw the gruesome object in my hand, and he quickly turned away, face spotted with guilt.

I reached out slowly, taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers. He looked up at me with expectant, scared eyes as I slowly rolled down his sleeve. I then stared down at the ten, fine cuts that lined the arm. "Oh Mitch..." I muttered, looking back up and into his pale blue eyes. They were decorated with sadness, fright, and worst of all...hopelessness.

"I-I couldn't help it." He whimpered. His voice was already so much better from the medicine he had consumed just moments ago. I nodded slowly as he continued to talk. "I-It was just so h-h-hard..."

"I know, I know." I whispered. My need to kiss his perfect lips grew, but I knew I couldn't. He might not feel the same way, and I didn't wanna risk completely butchering our friendship. It meant too much.

Instead, I once again rapped him in a hug.

"I'm sorry you ever faced this alone..." I cooed in his ears, cradling him gently and rubbing his back. I caressed his hair, whispering sweet nothings.

"Not y-your f-f-fault." Mitch whispered into my chest as he sobbed lightly, hands on his face as if he was covering something. "I-it's mine, for being..." He suddenly cut himself off. I pulled back, looking into his eyes for a few long moments.

"For being what?' I asked softly.

"A-A....I'm a....a-a f-f-faggot!" He cried out, burying his head deeper in my chest in shame. His body heaved and shuddered with each breath.

Meanwhile, my eyes were wide as saucers.

Mitch is gay?!?! So I have a chance after all!!!! My mind raced like a fast car.

Suddenly I did the unthinkable. I pulled away from my biggums, only to lean forward and connect our lips together in an exchange. It was purely magic, the way our lips moved together in perfect sync. The way his eyes widened at first, then he began to immediately kiss back.

We pulled back, both of our eyes still open wide in shock.

"I-I'm sorry..." I mumbled, but Mitch shook his head determinedly.

"It's okay...i liked it." He murmured, slowly looking up at me with wide eyes. I grinned, giving his waist a scream.

"So did I."

-A/N-

OMG 500 FOLLOWERS HOPEFULLY SOME ONE SHOTS TODAY AND THIS! YAY! :D