Chapter 5 - Tired

-Chapter 5-

"So did I..." I whispered, brushing the hair out from his eyes before saying those three words I've been dying to say since I've first laid my eyes on him.

"I love you."

A large, happy grin spread across his face. "I love you too....always." He reached up, putting his elbows on my shoulders lightly.

My smile grew wider as I leaned down, engaging us in another exchange. As we kissed, I sneaked my hands under his knees. Without warning, I picked him up with a sudden tug, never breaking the kiss.

He let out a squeak, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck.

"Don't worry, I've got you G." I cooed in his ear, holding him even closer. He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck, and purred from bliss.

"Tired?" I asked in his ear, and felt him nod lazily against me.

"Come on." I said a little louder, walking to the bedroom while cradling him as close as possible. He wasn't even that heavy. I slowly, gently set him down on the covers below him, admiring his perfect facial features. How could he ever think those had imperfections...

"Take a nap." I instructed, clearing my throat as to rid of the thoughts. He complied, laying down and pulling the covers up to his neck.

My eyes grazed over the crimson red smudges and stains on the bed and I winced. He probably did it here.

"Goodnight...I love you so much." I whispered, kissing the gentle skin on his lips lightly. He rested his finger tips under my chin and closed his eyes - a simple way to keep me there. I continued to kiss him, gently and softly, but full of love. Eventually, my own eyes closed, in bliss on the moment. His fingertips barely grazed my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

Finally, we pulled away, but his arms were still around my neck. I giggled lightly pressing my head to his.

"I love you t-" Mitch stopped mid-sentence, eyes widening to an alarming size. I stopped all movement as well, staring at him with concern as panic creeped up my throat.

"Biggums?" I asked softly. "What's wrong?"

Suddenly, a loud BBBBRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG echoed through the house, bouncing off the walls.

"The...doorbell?" I asked slowly, taking his hand in mine. I was alarmed to find that it was shaking - in fear.

"I forgot," he whimpered hoarsely, looking at me with terrified eyes. "I forgot that today is the day THEY come."

"They?" I asked gently. "Whose THEY?"

"Jerome, I want you to go in the bathroom for me."

"Wha-" I wrapped my arms around him in a firm protest, but he continued before I could get another word in.

"I'm sorry, but please....just go." I was confused - hell, I was INSANELY confused. I wasn't about to leave him, I was SURE of that.

-Mitch's POV-

I finally convinced Jerome to get his fat butt into the bathroom, but it took a crap lot of persuading.

I ran down the stairs, ripping the door open. They don't like it when I keep them waiting, so I knew I was in for it today.

"Hey fag." Growled the leader. "I don't like it when I've gotta wait."

"I'm sorry, Brendan." I said quietly. His eyes blazed with fire, the flames being fed by his rage.

"You know what happens when your late, faggot!" He snarled, and is nodded sadly, knowing I was really in for it today.

Without missing a beat, the bully grabbed me by the collar and hoisted me up with a sudden grunt. I gasped at the lose of air, swinging my legs below me for any contact with the floor.

Jerome...