Chapter 14 - "Weak"

-Chapter 14-

-Mitch's POV-

"Mitch..." Jerome's soft voice whispered into my ear, making me tense up and dig my fingers jut a little bit deeper into his shirt. He let out a soft chuckle at my response, and I could feel his hand slowly drifting up until it was resting lazily in my hair.

After Jerome had taken care of my bandages (which, by the way, took forever to do, since I kept wincing and twitching whenever the skin would be touched and pulled at), he opened his arms in a needy motion.

Raising an eyebrow up at him, I slowly stood up for my seat on the toilet, and allowed myself to be swallowed in his hole. Maybe he thought I needed to be comforted or something.

Maybe I did.

Somehow, we had switched from our standing hug to a sitting one, he sitting on the closed toilet seat, and me balanced on his lap. My head was leaned on his collarbone, my hair nuzzled into his neck. He kept mumbling and sighing in pleasure, shifting as little as he possibly could.

"Yes?" I asked softly in response, very reluctantly to shatter the peace and quiet of the situation at hand. He obviously didn't want to do it either, as he winced while he talked.

"I'm sorry, I just have a question. Even though you're missing school, don't you have work that you need to do while you're out?"

"Shit..." I mumbled softly, turning and burying my head even deeper into his skin, throwing my arms around his neck and getting comfortable with my chest pressed against his, our hearts beating in perfect sync with one another.

He laughed at my response, shaking his head and curling his own arms around my waist. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad about that."

"It's no big deal..." I mumbled, my eyes feeling heavier and heavier as my head began to tilt forward a bit more, my tiredness beginning to beat at me. I didn't realize how long it had took us to make those cakes, as it was pretty late by now, and I had a few energy-draining events happen today.

"I'll...I'll just....do them tomorrow, ya know....."

I felt Jerome's chest rumble with his laughs once more, and he nodded shortly as he readjusted me in his lap. For a few moments, I didn't realize his meaning towards doing this.

Then he got up.

I let out a tired squeak, squeezing my arms around him just a little bit tighter than before, and scurrying upwards just the slightest bit.

"Don't worry Mitch," Jerome let out a breathy giggle. "I wouldn't drop you. You underestimate me."

-Jerome's POV-

I let out a sigh of happiness at the body who was peacefully dozing off on our bed, his body curled into a ball around the pillow, and his blanket edge clutched tightly into his chair, like a child with a stuffed animal.

Ir brought a large grin to my face, and I leaned down, gently pressing a kiss to his temple. Then his forehead. It caused a grin to spread across his sleeping face, and he turned, scooting a little closer to where I was.

BRRinInNNNNnnNNgGgGg

The sound echoed through the house, like a bull horn, making Mitch groan uncomfortably and shift in his bed.

I let out a sigh before raising up from my kneeling position next to the bed, brushing myself off before preparing myself for whomever happened to be behind the door.

However, I found that, when I opened it, I had no idea who those guys were. They looked about Mitch's age, smiles on all of their faces, stacks and stacks of papers and old, worn textbooks balanced in their arms.

Without thinking, I quickly ushered them in, waving my arms for them to put down the materials on the kitchen table. They scurried to do so, before turning to me, still grinning and acting politely.

"Hello," said one of them, his voice kind of deep, and might I say...familiar?

Where would I have heard this boy before?

"We're from Mitch's school." Explained another one of the boys quickly, stepping foreward to talk a little louder than before. "The teacher gave us this address, since we live close to here, and asked us to drop off some of his work. So he's not so badly behind."

"Yeah," grinned the one who originally spoke, a grin spreading across his face. "So, what are you? Like, his guardian? He can live on his own you know."

I winced at the thoughts of when Mitch lived alone, secluded and depressed, feeling completely alone and driving him to do such terrible things. I shook my head slightly, trying to get rid of the terrible thoughts, before actually answering

"More like very close friends," I was secretly proud with the answer I came up with. "He needs someone right now."

"Psh," I heard one of the boys mutter under his breath, the main one who seemed to lead them around. I don't think he meant for me to hear what he was saying, but I did, nonetheless.

"Weak."

My eyebrows furrowed at the comment, shocked that a few boys who seemed so nice and polite could say something so cruel. Especially about my Mitch.

...My....Mitch...

"So," the main one asked once more. "Where is he? I'd like to see whats up with him."

Even though this too confused me, I nodded quickly, walking over to the base of the stairs and cupping my mouth with my hands. "MITCH!" I called loudly, listening to the echo bouncing off the walls of the house. "SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU!"

A loud groan was heard in response, then a snappy reply of "WHO IS IT?"

"JUST GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE, JESUS." I screamed back shaking my head at his childlikeness. Loud thumps and bumps were heard throughout the house, and I could hear the young men behind me snickering softly.

"Okay, okay, what is i-" Mitch came hoping down the stairs, obviously tired and out of it, but stopped immediately when he saw the boy in the middle of his kitchen.

His eyes widened, and his hand slowly lowered from where it originally was, fixing and shifting his hair from its messy state. A terrified look spread across his face, and he stared the main boy right in the eyes.

The kid crossed his arms, a smug grin spreading across his face. He now seemed a lot darker, and a lot more cruel.

"Mitchell." He said shortly.

"...Brendan..."

-A/N-

SORRYYYYY

IF YOU FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM YOU'LL KNOW THAT I WAS INSANELY BUSY YESTERDAY SO HAHA

SOORRRY D:

I KNOW I PROMISED FLUFF BUT I WANTED THEM TO SWIM AND THEY COULDN'T BECAUSE OF MITCHS BANDAGES SO UH YEAH LATER I PROMISE XD

ALSO I USE THE WATTPAD APP AND THE NEW UPDATE IS TOTAL SH-T SO I NEED TO UPDATE IT AGAIN SO IT TOOK FOREVER TO JUST GET TO THE CREATE SETTING LIKE GAWD DAYUM.