Ch-8 Enchanting Beauty of the Noble Qur'an

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

 “Peace and Blessings of Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), all his descendents and companions.”

                                                                                                    -Aameen.

Dedicated to Naba 'cause she is a dear sweet heart ;))

Imam Baihaqi has stated on the authority of Fathima binth Muhammad (s.a.w) who stated:

“The reciters of Surah Ar-Rahman are known in the heavens and the earth as the dwellers of Jannathul Firdaus.”  -Baihaqi

 Chapter Eight                                     

Though I have read, recited, chanted and heard this dear surah so many, many times still it never fails to make my heart tremble afresh with fear whenever I come to the verses which warns the disbelievers of the painful torment prepared for them because of their disbelief, for even in imagination it strikes terror into one’s heart!

Still I cannot but love this surah because the verses towards the end always reassure and delight me, replacing my fear into bliss with the promise of the glorious gardens of paradise to all of the believers.

I don’t think anyone can blame me for falling for such a marvelous surah over and again every single time, and I for one won’t be surprised if many have already fallen under its beauty and charm because this whole book of Allah is such a wonder that there have been many times when I pause and ponder on how Ar-Rahman, the All Merciful could state such vast wisdom and profound truth in even a tiny little verse! And yeah I then smack my foolish self because isn’t Allah, the true Lord of the whole universe capable of anything? For I swear by Him in whose hands my soul is! No mortal being could have written the Holy Qur’an and of course that is what Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) Himself says:

“And this Qur’an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the Revelation) which was before it [i.e., the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e., laws decreed for mankind)–wherein there is no doubt – from the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).” (V.10:37)

Say: “If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another.” (V.17:88)

And for those who daily recite and reflect upon the greatness and depth of Allah’s words, can they ever deny about Ar-Rahman’s Sakeenah (Divine peace) which always descends upon its reciters and hearers; enveloping, protecting, nourishing, encouraging yet never once failing them!

For such is the truth about the Most Noble Qur’an:

“This is the Book (the Qur’an), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqeen [the pious believers of Islamic Monotheism who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].”(V.2:2)