When you walk into the guild for the first time IN FORVEERR

Natsu: You walk outside the guild door, talk about OH I AM SO EXCITED!! YAYAYAAYAAAAAY....
You open the guild doors while saying about how heavy it is, then a table flies right at your face followed by a grown man with pink hair.

"WHAT DA BEEP?"
"SORRY! Wait you at not from here... Welcome to Fairy Tai---OUCH!"

You pulled his hair and pulled him next to you.

"Apology for flying right at my face?"
"Sorry?"
"Apology accepted. Now where is the guild master?"
"Ask MiraJane, the bartender!"
"Alright, thank you!"

As you walk away, Natsu mummers about you being hawt and sezzzy while Lucy is fat.

Gray: You walk outside the guild door, talk about OH I AM SO EXCITED!! YAYAYAAYAAAAAY....
You open the guild doors while saying about how heavy it is, then a table flies right at your face.

"WHAT DA BEEEEPPP? WHERE DID THIS TABLE COME FROM?"

You stood up to a man with Raven hair and no clothes on.

He looks at you and bursts into laughter, you too.

"What's so funny?"
Both of you said.
"Stop copying me! I SAID STOP! HEY! I know! We count 123 and we say a random word! 123 BANANARAMERS GOD DAMMIT THAT ISN'T EVEN A WORD!"

Then finally, both of you said something out of sync!

"F*ck" - You duh
"LET IT GOOOOO" - Gray duh

"Anyways, I am Gray.(Holy Sht it autocorrected to gay) What is your name?"
"Y/n and BYEE"

You than ran into the guild and went to your uncle's room or what ever. Very fun.

Sting&Rogue: You walk your sezzy ass into the guild Sabourtooth. When everyone saw you, they asked each other who the hell is this sezzy LADAY.
"WELCOME TO SABOUR--HICUP, I AMM STTIIIUNNGG EWWWWWCLIIOIFFTTTTT"

A Blondie approached you. Most likely the guild master...

"STING! Godaamit! I'm so sorry for his behaviour, he is drunk dammit, I am Rogue Cherney, he is Sting Eucliffe. This is Lector and this is Frosh! Isn't he cute?"

You nod in agreement and signed that you wanted to join the guild.

"Why aren't you talking?"
"No reasons."

You said quickly, walking to Yukino as he did tell you to walk over to that woman over at the bar named Yukino.

"Damn, her voice is... Demonic but angelic at the same time?"

You are in fact a ninja who knows demon slaying magic and angel magic. Who knows you are so Sezzyyyyyyy?

Gajeel: You walk into the guild, Fairy Tail, like a boss and everyone's eyes are on you.

"Holy crap she is hawt"
"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME GRAY-SAME!!"
"I'm all FIRES UP FOR SOME HAWT CHICKS NOW!"
"What the heck Natsu? We are dating do you remember? I AM LUCY, YOUR G I R L F R I E N D...."
"Ehhhehehhehee..."
"Laxus..."

Everyone went into a total chaos because of your looks and pwetty fwace.

Omigawd I so obsessed wiff yor pwettyness I cannut spall...

Jk. But you are pretty Okay?

So you walked to Makarov and looked at him.

"Grandpa, do you remember me?"
"Defitnatly! Y/N, it has been like 20 years since I had seen you! You were 2 when you left!!"
"Yeah yeah, I am 22. So it seems like the others don't recognise me..."
"Yes, you were a cute little girl and now you are so beautiful and sexy, of course they would forget you!"
"O... K..."

"LISTEN UP YOU STUPID BRATS, THIS IS Y/N, DO YOU ALL REMEBER HER? I mean those who just joined the group doesn't."

"WAIT Y/N? I THOUGHT SHE IS 2 YEARS OLD?"
"NATSU, YOU IDIOT! SHE GREW UP YOU STUPID BRAT!"

I then saw a man with metal studs. I know him. Gajeel... An ex phantom.

I walked towards him and he blushed.

"Hello Gajeel, I am Y/N, nice to meet you! Don't ask how I know your name!"
"How did you know my na--oh, nice to meet you Y/N..." he kinda stuttered.
I saw a girl with blue hair and she is short, staring at us with anger.

Levy... You love him, I know that, but I had looked into the future, he is mine.

That sounds harsh but sorry.

Lyon: I walked into Lamia Scale and screamed,

"I AM BACK SUCKARS!"

Everyone walked to the door and saw me. DUH

"OMG Y/N! IT HAS BEEN SOOOO LONG!"

Chelia and Sherry said.

While Lyon and Jura was having a fit of love...

Yes. JURA LOVES YOU OMG SO DISGUSTING jk.

So you looked at them and winked, and they immediatly fainted. You walked to their dead bodies and said,

"I like you Lyon, sorry Jura, but you're not my type, you are a great man"

And you walked your ass outta there for another 100 year quest.

I DID IT OMG KMG IWBDKNDISBDJDHSB

Ideas?