I Get Lost

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter!

This chapter is dedicated to PhngKhnh871 a loving and awesome person! (If you don't follow her I will find u!!!)

Percy's pov:

What the heck? That was my first thought when I tumbled out of the shadows. I did a somersault and landed on my feet. I looked around and saw myself in a forest. But not the forest back at camp. The forest there was Oak. Here it was spruce. Also I noticed that the time had changed. It was dusk here. At camp it was noon.

I looked around again and thought I heard voices. It was coming from the South. So with one last look around I started walking South. After about 20 minutes of walking it was dark, and cold. I wrapped my jacket around me. Silently cursing Ms. O'Leary for dropping me here and disappearing. Suddenly I stopped, I heard a scream. A loud and petrified female scream. I checked my pocket and sure enough, Riptide was there. Waiting to be used.

I started running towards the sound of the scream. Adrenaline flowing through my veins. I tried jumping over a log that was in my path. But I tripped. I know, the all powerful Percy Jackson, the most powerful demigod of the century trips over a stupid log. Well let's just say I got a mouthful of dirt. I spit the dirt out and tried to stand up but a sharp pain made its way up my left leg. Styx I thought. I looked back and saw my left foot bent at a  angle that was hard to look at without flinching.

I sat up and reached for some thick sticks off the ground and uncapped Riptide. I cut a part of my shirt off with Riptide and teared it into strips. I set the sticks up against my left foot and set my foot into a position were I could at least walk if not limp. I took the cloth and tied everything together. Just like Annabeth showed me.

Once that was done I slowly got up and put all my weight up against a tree. I looked around but it was hard to see because it was completely dark now. I started limping towards the sound of the scream again but after about 20 feet I had to stop to rest. I sat on the ground and that was when I remembered that I had no nectar or ambrosia. It was in my back pack -at camp-. I looked at my foot, it was red and swollen, it must be broken if not sprained. Suddenly the a new scream tore through the air, and the ground started to rumble. That was when all Hades broke loose.