The Skull and The Snake

Ok, this is the forth chapter of the day! I am hoping o get 6 chapters done by the end of the weekend! So wish me luck!

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

This chapter is dedicated to ForceFriend! For just being her self,any way with out further ado...enjoy the chapter!

Percy's POV:

That was when all hades broke lose.

The ground was shaking, the screams got louder, and all I could do was watch. I tried to guess what I was about to see, a monster, army of demigods, but nothing could prepare me for what I was seeing. What I saw was at least 1,000 people running towards me. But they were not demigods, they had a look of terror on their faces. Some of these people were old, some were just infants.

But what was weird about them was some were wearing bathrobes, and some were waving around sticks. They were a stampede, there was no stopping them, and since I couldn't run, I did the next best option...to climb one of the trees. I was about 50feet away from them when I started to climb. It was hard with a  broken ankle, but when they passed under me I was well over a foot above there heads. I kept climbing until I found a thick branch that I could sit on.

The thick of the stampede was gone, only a few stragglers were left. I looked around again, but nothing was there. No monsters, nothing. I just didn't understand what they could be running from. So I looked down and saw a boy, about my age about to pass my tree. So I called out to try to get his attention."Hey!" I yelled. He didn't stop. If possible he ran faster. So I waited, after about another minute I girl, came running by so I yelled again, "HEY!" she stopped and looked around. "Hey, I'm up here!" I call. She looked up and saw me. She had long black hair and a Asian looking face. "Why are you running?" I yelled down to her. She didn't speak, all she did was point. She was pointing to the East above were I was perched. I looked at the spot where she was pointing but the canopy above was to thick, not to mention that it is dark. When I look back down she was gone. I sigh and crawl onto my knees, I wanted to climb higher so hopefully I can see what she was pointing at.

I climbed so high, that I was afraid that Zeus might strike me down. I peaked my head above the canopy to see a strange sight. It almost looked like it was made of smoke, it was a giant skull with a snake coming out of its mouth. I mean it looked pretty scary, but I just don't get why it would cause people to panic like they did.

I was staring at it for a while, and was surprised when it moved! The snake was almost slithering  away from the skull!

I shook my head, it must be a hallucination, I told myself.
As I climbed out of the tree. I was to surprised about the skull and snake that I forgot that my ankle was broken. I accidentally put most of my weight on my bad foot. I gasped as I felt my ankle break even more.

Then when I wasn't paying attention the smallish branch that was my foot hold for my right foot broke off the tree. I tried to grab another branch to steady myself but came up short.

As I fell from the 50 foot tree, the only thing I saw was the skull and snake, and they seemed to be laughing at me.

Yay! Another chapter! Hope you all liked it!

✌peace!✌