Whats With All The Red?

Ok, I'm so sorry you guys...that cliffhanger was a big one...plz no hate!😫
Also, I would like to dedicate this chapter to HarryPotterEmo because of all the votes that they made on this story!

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson and Harry Potter are not mine! Tear tear😥

Percy's pov:

I woke up next to a tree. I didn't know where I was or how I got there. I didn't even know my name. I look around me and see that I'm in a spruce forest. I know that much at least. I looked around and saw that it was still dark. I knew that I was lost, so I got up and looked around. I tried to stand on two feet, but I felt a sharp pain on my left leg. I looked down to see a throbbing ankle, and blood and cuts all over my body. But I didn't know how I got them. I grabbed a thick stick, a little taller than my waist, and tested my weight on it. Once I was sure it would hold I looked around one more time and set of in a random direction. Using the branch as a walking stick.

I was walking for a while when I came up to a clearing filled with the weirdest tents you have ever seen. They were as big as houses! I started to feel feverish, and I felt my forehead. It was as hot as Leo when he gets embarrassed. What, what? Who's Leo...

As soon as I thought that a sharp pain shot into my head making my head pound like a drum. I stumbled and fell onto the ground in front of one of the smaller tents that had a lot of red. Just before I passed out, I saw the head of a man peak out of the front door.

Well, another chapter! I hope you like it! Plz dont forget to vote, comment, and share!

~katiestargazer out~