Everyone

Yay, another chapter! I have been writing non stop all weekend!😊. Also, plz let me know how you feel about this story, I would love to hear some feed back! This chapter is dedicated to all of the people who have voted on my story! So if you voted, (you know who you are) give yourself a pat on the back because your awesome!

Disclaimer: I'm bored with the boring disclaimer, Annabeth do you want to do it for me?
Annabeth: only if you put me in this chapter
Me: fine, I was going to put you in anyway...🙄
Annabeth: * suspicious look *😑
Me: what?😇
Annabeth: nothing...she does not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

Me: ok peeps, enjoy the chapter!

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Nobody's pov:

Chiron stood in the pavilion, looking at all the shocked faces in the crowd. He then turned to Nico and spoke, not bothering to whisper. "Nico, I need you to gather everyone" he said.
Nico, looked back at the centaur and spoke with caution. "Everybody?" The old centaur nodded, "Everybody" he spoke with determination and wisdom. The son of Hades took no time to walk to the shadows of the pavilion and disappear.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Reyna was taking a stroll in New Rome. She just had a meeting with, Frank about the rebuilding of the city. Nothing could bring down her mood. That was until a little Italian jumped out of the shadows, scaring her to death. "Reyna!" He said. "I need you and the part of the seven that are here to shadow travel with me back to camp half-blood, NOW." Reyna was just about to ask why, but Nico already disappeared.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Once all of the demigods, were gathered. Reyna counted all of them to make sure that everyone was here. "Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and me, okay I think that's everyone!" She said. The son of Zeus, spoke up, "Reyna, what did you gather us here for?" He asked. Reyna was just about to answer when Nico jumped out of the shadows. "No time to explain, everyone grap hands." He ordered. Despite their confusion, the demigods obeyed. "Hold on!" Nico yelled just before they slipped into the shadows.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Annabeth sat on her bed in her room. She had not been feeling well lately. Later that day, when her dad got home she was going to ask him if she could go to the doctor. She had tried reading but that gave her a headache. She was just about to go down the stairs to get some Tylenol, but was interrupted by Nico stepping out of the shadowed corner of her bedroom. It startled Annabeth so much that she threw the book that was in her hand at the smaller male. "Ahh! Take a chill pill Annabeth! " Nico said as he ducked to avoid being hit by the novel."Oh, I'm so sorry. But you need to learn how to knock" Annabeth said with a smile. "You don't come into a demigods house uninvited and not expect to be hit in the head with something." The daughter of Athena said. "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked. Suddenly Nico's mood changed to a serious non-fun mood. "Annabeth, um...just come with me Chiron can explain it better than me." Nico said. "Ok, just let me grab a few things."

Nico nodded as Annabeth scrambled around her room to pack. Once she was finished, she wrote a note explaining where she was for her father, and after that she turned to Nico who had been waiting patiently on her bed.

"I'm ready" Annabeth said. "Let's go" Nico grabbed her hand and held on as he took her into the shadows.

Wow, that is like the 8th chapter this weekend! I'm on a roll!

I hope that you liked this chapter!

^-^katiestargazer out^-^