I Get Kidnapped By My Dog

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER

Percy's POV:

I sat in my cabin, thinking about the war. About all the terrible things that happened over the years. Now  despite all of this gloom that was fogging my mind I was in a good mood, no a great one. Because I was not only thinking about the war I was thinking about all the good things that happens while I was a demigod. I smile at the memory of me and Annabeths first kiss,  man from that moment on, I was determined to protect her and love her with all my heart.

I thought about Leo, that rascal. He could always find a way to make me smile. I am so happy that he freed Calypso. She deserves to be free and have a lover that will take care of her.

Nico, I watched that boy grow up to be a man, a man willing to fight for what is right. He had a very dark childhood, but he fought. He fought as hard as he could for his friends. And I respect him for that.

Thoughts of all the seven and Nico trickled into my thoughts. Thoughts of fights, pain, troubled times filled my mind. But along with all of these dark memory's came thoughts of happiness, joy, and most of all love. I loved all of my friends, and I will do anything to protect them.  

I stood up, and stretched. I was sitting there for a while. I put on some shoes and a jacket. And set off towered the beach. I wish that Annabeth could be here beside me. I want to feel the warmth of her head on my shoulder. And her hand on mine. I thought about her as I sat down and stuck my feet into the cool water. A warm feeling trickled up my legs and into my body. I sighed, and took a deep breath. This was the most relaxed I had been since after the war.

But my thoughts were interrupted by a growl. I turned around only to be pushed back down by a huge black dog. I tried to stand up but my plan was stopped in its tracks when a huge tongue, pink and wet that started to lick my face like there is no tomorrow. "Ms. O'Leary!" I said. It was only then did she let me stand up.  "How you doing girl!" I said, scratching her behind the ear. She barked and motioned towered the forest 30 feet away. "Do you have something to show me?" I asked. She barked and motioned again towered the forest.

Ok, I'm not doing anything right now. So let's do it! I thought. "Ok, big girl lead the way!" She barked and started to walk to the edge of the wood. I had to run to catch up with her big stride. When she got to the edge she sat down and looked at me. "What?" I asked. She just waged her tail. "Do you want me to get on your back?" She barked excitedly. So I climbed onto her back. And grabbed onto her thick fur. "Go" I said. She took off into the dark forest. I thought was she was going to run to the place she wanted to show me, but I was not prepared when I felt her melt into the shadows. Taking me with her.