Prophecy

Yay, this the 6th chapter this weekend! I'm sorry if the chapters are short. But I told you that there would be cliffhangers didn't I?
This chapter is dedicated to IWantToBeThalaGrace a amazing friend, that was always there for me.

DISCLAIMER: PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER DO NOT BELONG TO ME!

Nico's pov:

Hullo, I'm a time skip!
(Six hours earlier)

I ran as fast as I could to the pavilion. Once I got close enough, I saw that they were singing. But I didn't stop to join them. I ran strait through the people standing on the out side and made a beeline for Chiron.

I barely noticed all the eyes that followed me.
I stopped out of breath in front of Chiron. He looked at me kindly with a bit of worry in his soft brown eyes. "Nico, what is it my boy?" He said. It took me a moment to catch my breath, but not long. Once I could speak I whispered into his ear,

"Percy's gone."

But I must not have whispered it quiet enough because right after I said that, muttering tore through the pavilion. Some people gasped. Some looked on the verge of tears.

Then if that wasn't enough, Rachel Dare, the Oracle stumbled into the circle that had been made when I ran in. She looked like she was about to be sick. But before she could fall, I grabbed her by the elbows and made her look at me. But this was not Rachel.

I could tell because her soft green eyes were glowing and a sickly green mist was oozing out of her mouth. This was the Oracle.

I had seen Rachel say prophecies before but nothing could prepare me for what I was about to hear.

"The boy with green eyes,
Must say his goodbyes,
To the land he once knew,
Across the blue he takes cue
He makes new friends of a different sort,
A evil wizards plan he must thwart."

And my first thought was;

Oh Styx...

Yay, a prophecy! My sister LaurelEmbersOfAthens helped me make it, so a shout out to her! Well I hope you liked this chapter, so don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

*Katiestargazer out*