The girl with the Grey eyes

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update. A whole bunch of stuff has been going on....but here's the next chapter!

Percy's POV.

I had a dream about a girl with honey blond hair, she had stormy grey eyes and they looked troubled. She was standing on a beach there was a cabin behind her, made out of some sort of stone. The girl stared out over the sea, as if looking for someone. I didn't know her name, but she looked very familiar. She crossed her arms over her chest, as if trying to keep warm, but there was no breeze. All was still for a moment before she lifted her head from the still sand she was gazing at. "Where are you Percy?" her voice was a weak whisper. I wanted to run to her, I wanted to find out who she was. But I couldn't move.  I fought aganst the invisible force that held me back, but I felt myself being tugged back. I tried to call out but my voice wouldn't work. I didn't want to leave, the beach where she was standing felt like home, but my vision turned black and i felt myself being sucked back to the present.

                                                                                     *_*_*_*

hello guys! i'm sorry that i haven't updated in so long... i know this is short, but i am hopeing that the next one will be much longer.