The Prophecy (part two)

I don't really have anything to say so on with the chapter!
Oh! I almost forgot! This chapter is dedicated to seanlandis (who I currently spamming me😠) because you are always there for me! (Most of the time 🙄)

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter!

No ones pov:

Professor Trelawney sat in her office, drinking her usual afternoon tea, while reading un fogging the future. By the fire. After the cup was drained she looked at the tea dregs like she usually did. But she was in for a nasty surprise, she gasped and threw the glass cup at the wall out of fear.

"No..." She whispered. "This can't be happening!" She exclaimed. But she had done this before, she knew what to do.

She ran at a sprint down the empty corridors of Hogwarts school, panic clearly shown on her face.

As soon as she got to the twin griffins in front of the headmasters door she shouted the password, "Lemon drops!" And raced up the spiral stair case that lead to the headmasters office.

Before she got to the door she was already calling the headmasters name. "Albus! Albus! " she yelled. The old wizard stuck his head out the door just in time to see professor Trelawney, standing as still as a statute.

"Oh no." Albus said under his breath. He ran to her side and was surprised to see that her eyes where glowing green and green mist was oozing from her mouth.

Then a raspy voice (which was not Trelawneys) recited as if from memory, a prophecy,

"The boy with green eyes
Must say his goodbyes
To the land he once knew
Across the blue he takes cue
He makes new friends of a different sort
A evil wizards plans he must thwart."

And the first thought that was going through Albus Dumbledores mind was this,

Harry

Evil laugh! I'm so evil! I'm sorry if its short but the next one will hopefully be longer!

Well that's all for today! {°-°} katiestargazer out {°-°}