For My Babe

FOR MY BABE

Chapter 2

EZRA'S POV:

I drove quickly to the grill but before I got there, I picked up some freshly cut pink and red roses for my princess. As I drove up and parked, I got out of my silver Camry with my keys and flowers in each hand, and a huge smile on my face as I see my girl sitting on a stool waiting for me. I stood there for about 5 minutes before I snapped out of her beauty and walked in.

ARIA'S POV:

I was on my phone waiting for Ezra to come and I felt like I was being watched for the past few minutes so I decide to look up, and there was the most handsome man I've seen in my life with his hair combed back, a huge smile on his clean, shaven face, and in his hands, he had a beautiful bouquet of flowers and he was dressed in a black and white suit which made him look even sexier. I finally called out his name and he walked into the grill, gave me the flowers, and he crushed his lips passionately on mine and I kissed back not caring what other people thought. I was happy with the love of my life and I didn't care what got in the way, I would fight through an army of highly trained soldiers to get to my one and only true love, Ezra Fitz.

EZRA'S POV:

I walked up to my baby and give her the flowers then gave her our very first public kiss. It was passionate but not too passionate and when I tried to break away, I felt her hand on the back of my neck pulling me in closer and kissing me even harder. I whispered to her "let's not do this here... let's go back to my apartment." And so we did.

HANNA'S POV:

Em, Ali, Spencer and I were all staring at Aria and Ezra. They've fought through so much to be where they are one and I admire that very much... Except for one thing, I was in love with Ezra.

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Oohhhh plot twist! How are you guys liking this story so far? Thank you so much for reading!

❥Katherine